App updating notification

Br****

Posted
Does anyone know how why I keep getting this notification to update the app...even though it's updated to the latest. I even uninstalled and reinstalled. But every time I open the app I get that notification. Is anyone else getting this? When I click update now it takes me to the play store where all I can do is reopen it and it doesn't fix it. Very annoying.
Posted
Think its a way to make sure everyone has updated the app
It keeps resetting all my filter aswel
Posted
Was actually about to make a post about it too. Absolutely no idea why it's happening.
Posted

I've had exactly the same thing this morning on my Samsung. Uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, and still doing the same. 

Posted
It's not the first time this has happened. You just have to wait it out. The developer supporting this app doesn't really know what they are doing
Posted
That happens so much I just use the website
Posted
If you havent already, try downloading the uncut version of the app (just google fet app uncut).. might help. I've updated mine and I'm not getting that pop up 🤷‍♂️
Posted
Same here. I submitted a ticket and they got back saying I need to update "when it's available", whatever that means. But, like yours, it takes me to the Google play store with no update available
Posted
The uncut version seemed to work. A mod helped me out. Thank you everyone
Posted

this is a known issue currently being worked on - hopefully should be rectified soon

Posted

further to previous

I've just been informed that a fix is approved and a new version back in the play store.    From my previous knowledge, it might take a couple of hours for the patched version to sync between store and devices - but if you look/try now the right version may well be there.

thanks for patience.