Is anal sex safe everyday

Posted
So I was reading online and found some articles saying anal sex should only be done once in a while as it can cause problems and others saying it is totally fine.
I was hoping someone may be able to clear this up. Is it safe? Does it stretch you permanently?
Is there a limit to how often you should do it ?
Posted
Well I'm pretty sure constantly stressing anal elasticity will cause it to lose its retention. So probably better to pace yourself
Posted
I'm sure it's safe as long as you take easy even doing it everyday...
Posted

I mean - are we talking regular gentle anal using a small toy/penis 

or regular rough using a large/oversized toy or large penis?

because there can be a world of difference between the two

stretching is less so the problem - it's damaging your colon you want to watch

Posted
I use large stretching toys everyday, I have done for years.. I haven’t had any problems so far and I can fist myself.. carry on enjoying your ass because it’s a great feeling to stretch
Posted
6 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I mean - are we talking regular gentle anal using a small toy/penis 

or regular rough using a large/oversized toy or large penis?

because there can be a world of difference between the two

stretching is less so the problem - it's damaging your colon you want to watch

Totally this - and like most things, and probably the reason you've not been able to get a straight answer either way OP, all bodies are different - some may be able to adapt to regular anal, others not so.
The key is ensuring the person receiving is aware of their own body and its limits, both partners (if it's not just solo) taking care and lots and lots of lube, and even then there are no absolute guarantees.

Posted
this is a great question.. im. learning from this topic. 👍
Posted
The anus stretches like a muscle. These circular muscles are called the “external sphincter ani” and form the wall of the anus and hold it closed. Fluid is released from glands into the anus to keep the surface moist. Further, a plate-like band of muscles - the “levator ani muscles” - surround the anus and are the floor of the pelvis. There are numerous veins that supply *** flow. That’s the basic physiology of the anus (ref: webmd).

Anal sex is generally safe in the short and long term. There are small risks of leakage and weakening of pelvic muscles over a lifetime that could result in a prolapse or aggravate existing hemorrhoids. (Ref planned parenthood)

The more possible (tho still minor) risks include: infections, tearing of thinner tissues, constipation, abscesses or STIs, of course. Further, certain lubricants can cause anal irritation. (Ref: medical news today)

And of course, anal to vaginal insertion can lead to infections for a female. Don’t do it without condoms or thoroughly cleaning up the penis first.

Summary: frequent anal sex is safe, provided general precautions are taken. And understand that as we age, our bodies change and we lose muscle tone and strength in all areas.