Does this ever happen?

Posted
Why would you bother to post this obviously you already know the answer
Posted
Reading this made me realize that I've been denying I'm demisexual. It definitely explains why my mind, heart and body have been fighting the past couple of weeks.
Posted
my sub fell in love with me after a couple months, we talked about it and i said they and i should take a break until they didn't anymore (i am aromantic) this worked out just fine and now we're fwbs/play partners again
Posted
8 hours ago, Shyswitch82 said:
Reading this made me realize that I've been denying I'm demisexual. It definitely explains why my mind, heart and body have been fighting the past couple of weeks.

Once I figured this out it was like finding a missing puzzle piece.

Posted
I’m a demisexual and we tend to deny emotional connection to continue with physical attraction If that makes sense
Posted

Yes it's possible, you form a good strong bond with play partners, and you can fall in love with them, i did. I'm a believer that sexuality is fluid for most people.

Posted
Isn't demisexual when you need an emotional connection for a physical one? This question doesn't make any sense. They aren't a true demisexual if they're casual with someone they're not attracted to, that's a literal contradiction
Posted
1 hour ago, Bulbarat said:
Isn't demisexual when you need an emotional connection for a physical one? This question doesn't make any sense. They aren't a true demisexual if they're casual with someone they're not attracted to, that's a literal contradiction

No, because being play partners doesn’t necessarily involve sex.

Posted
1 hour ago, Bulbarat said:

TBF that's absurd - it's like saying someone is asexual if they've ever had sex - or that someone isn't gay if they've ever spent time with a woman. 

Posted

I'll offer a view on attraction growing with time, even if was not intended.

It can happen in any close knit workgroup where a team are foccused on a new development or a new product. In particular if there is a large intellectual challenge in play at the same time. You can tend to become focussed on the topic at hand to the exclusion of almost everything else. The only people who seem to understand and empathise are your colleagues in the endeavour. Bonds form and attraction can result as a consequence. I've experienced this at first hand.

Posted

Frome experience on here I found it rare but indeed possible.

Posted
Yes. I can feel myself falling hard for my Dom but I refuse to act on it. I sometimes think it makes the experience more intense especially for subspace but the times when we are hanging out doing vanilla things it ***.