Newsflash

CopperKnob

Posted
33 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

It could also mean having a disregard for how its received by the other party. As in, Randy didn't even consider the other persons reaction/feelings before sending it because it was all about how Randy felt. Which in interview is probably easier to prove than intent to cause harm.

This is absolutely a sensible definition of the English word "recklessness" but it's not the legal definition. R v G 2003 is the judgment to look up if you want a fuller definition of it.

Posted

of course, the other thing to consider is that even if the bill is back in the queens speech when parliament resumes; the document while an advanced draft is still subject to clarifications and amendments.

there's bits here where we're largely arguing over the colours of the napkins when the final draft hasn't been written yet.  

I certainly think though, that if something passes, however en***able it is or isn't there will be still greater pressures on sites to control what can be sent (with whatever collateral that involves) 

Posted
10 hours ago, Tickler101 said:
With all of the crap going on in the world, getting a dick pic is hardly the crime of the century. Just delete it and block them. Let's save the prison space for ***ers, rapists and anyone else who causes actual harm. And there are some people who actually lie about being ***d to punish someone. So being able to send a guy to prison just by saying they received an unsolicited dick pic would be way too much power for every jealous, malicious, vindictive girl out there. I can understand it being annoying if you receive that many but it's hardly ***y scarring. At the very least you find out that person isn't for you before you invest too much time in them. The world is full of ❄️

Sounds like something a man who sends unsolicited dick pics would say. Yes, women develop the ability to brush off unwanted filth from men who don’t know any better. No, they should not have to build that resilience because men should fucking do better. Some men send them to schoolgirls: exactly how early *should* women start building their resilience? Before or after they’re damaged by what they see?
But yes, nothing like finding out early if a guy “isn’t for me”. Good point, Tickler, good point 🙄

Posted

I think we hear enough on this site to understand that the vast majority of women do not want unsolicited dic pics.

Hetrosexual men are very different, I doubt more than a handful would object to unsolicited pussy pics. (Sorry, I hate that word.)

Clearly no responsible adult should send minors pictures of this type.

I don't think there is anything else to say is there? Apart from the fact that responsible adults should know this stuff and not need these laws as this should all be a self evident truth.

Posted
47 minutes ago, oldfellow said:

Hetrosexual men are very different, I doubt more than a handful would object to unsolicited pussy pics

I wouldn't say I'd object, but it... wouldn't interest me pretty much either way.  

Now, at the risk of making light of a serious issue - I'll seldom say no to ladies sending unsolicited feet pics... or unsolicited covered in gunge pics 

Posted
14 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I wouldn't say I'd object, but it... wouldn't interest me pretty much either way.  

Now, at the risk of making light of a serious issue - I'll seldom say no to ladies sending unsolicited feet pics... or unsolicited covered in gunge pics 

I feel you make my point. - You would not object. Probably would not feel threatened or violated? 

There is the difference.