First time submissive

Pi****

Posted
Read up on things you're into. Slowly introduce new aspects of BDSM, don't do it all at once. You're only human so okay with making mistakes, learn from them the best you can.

Top things to learn about as a new kinkster:
D/s contract negotiation
Safe practices in your kinks, blogs and posts on fetlife from people who already practice it are a good start. Including safe words.
The basics of a BDSM scene

Things to consider:
curiousities
hard and soft limits

But the most important thing is your well being as a submissive is the top priority.
Posted
That is definitely a conversation to have with your Don
Posted
Read about it - little research. Websites are fine - something that's got some good values and is based on kindness. Learn about how to be safe as a sub - not taken advantage of, that kinda thing, it can be confusing to think you should be a sub that doesn't just blindly obey everything.
Other than that, simply be enthusiastic and sweet - while l explore the whole experience alongside your dom.
Posted
Engage. Give feedback. Both in play and after, it's ***y hard to play with a doll.

And, on a personal note I need to be reminded that all the terrible things I do with my sub is for good.
Posted
LTR is a lot different than hookups in this world. My life changed so much once I got a full time live in submissive Constant reminders need to be sent from the Domme to keep the relationship structure as Slave/Master. The best submissive expects nothing in return for serving her master. It's your Masters world, you are just living in it. Make sure you make a good choice who you serve. You are limited by there ceiling. You are only as good as your domme.
Posted
tall talk talk never go in blind takes months yapping then be a aub never be what they expect if you have talked then they will get you and what limits and how far you want to go . nobody is a great sub or even a slave we work for it same as a dom they need to put i work as well only way is have that connection it will evolve in time never wanna please they do just as much work then the bond happens . its not all subs doms have to work as well if ta get me sorry just my opion
Posted
Do everything you enjoy together and find new enjoyments together
Posted
Communication is key. If he is a good Dom he will insist that you two set aside time to communicate about your dynamic. Make sure you participate and are open and honest.
Posted
That there can be a contentious question. Feel a lot of people will tell you that your dom should serve your needs or else they aren’t a real dom.
Personally I’d say show interest and initiative and try to understand what your dom is looking for from you. At least in personal experience submissive is too often associated with complacency or expecting the dom to do literally everything.
Posted
Follow your Dom's rules, dress cute, and pay attention to the things your Dom is strict about.... they're clues to what your Dom might like if you were preemptive about.
Posted
I'm assuming there's a missing "what" at the start of your 2nd sentence...... And the answer is research everything you can about submissives, Doms, kinks you are interested in, Ds relationships, etc. And that communication is key between you, and that you both have limits, and despite being the submissive, are an equal in the relationship. A good Ds relationship means both have their needs and wants fulfilled, not just the Doms. Good luck and enjoy 🙂
Posted
Be a good girl and just do what you’re told, and do forget to say thank you
Posted
On YouTube theres a woman who talks about these exact topics she goes by Evie lupine
Posted
Congratulations! Be yourself. Be honest and open. Dom/mes are not mind readers. Remember you are human and will make mistakes. Your Dom is human and will make mistakes. Talk them through. Set up ground rules, and stick to them.
Posted
Have open and detailed conversations about what both of you want out of this. Be adults about it, and write these things down too. That way you both have references to go back to and either expand upon or nix entirely.
Posted
Read and educate yourself. There are copious amounts of resources on here and the web. Read past discussion and topics on the forum. Knowledge is a powerful thing ❤️ The more you know the better the outcome for both subs and Doms
Posted
Drain his balls whenever he asks an do as he says. Don’t annoy him. Obey him
Posted
I hate to say it, it most D/s are custom. Things that are important to one Dom won’t always be important to another.
Just be willing to learn and be honest. If something doesn’t sound or feel good, let them know.
Posted
This may sound counter productive. But focus on what you want and communicate that to your Dom. Explicitly. Also be open to new experiences and things. Never know what you end up enjoying in the end