Taking sexy photos / selfies

slavewife

Posted

ive seen some amazing fotos of people on here and amazed at how you achieve this. is it filters? is it someone else takes? is it lighting? or just position? 

ive watched tik tok and u tube how to place body but still look like a beached whale 

id love just now as master is away for over a month to send him some nice fotos black n white colour or whatever.

how do you all look amazing rather than a sack of spuds like i do so any hints and tips be amazing 

i hate having my foto taken but to spice it up and be a bad bitch and tease ill try anything 

thank you all again for your insight and knowledge i do love it 

Posted
Ha all of the above. If you have a friend help you absolutely let them it’ll be a lifesaver!
Posted
I wouldn't say that mine are anything special but I take video and screenshot from it, choosing the one 'I think' I look 'best' in.
Then I use a free app called Snapseed which has various filters and tools.
I'd be interested in knowing who uses what to see what I can do better without making myself not look like 'me'
Posted
Lighting is key, if you can invest in a round light and tripod it's well worth it. It makes a huge difference and switching between warm and white gives the pictures different vibes. Amazon had really cheap options, I can link a few of you'd like.
Posted
Angles and lighting are 80% of a good photo. I just use the filters that come standard with iPhones. Most cameras have timers as well so you can get into position. Then take a bunch of pictures and save the best ones!
Posted
I wouldn't say mine are 'amazing' but am for the most part happy with them.
Apart from the black and white and vignette filters I don't use any others, but do crop the picture to remove any empty space or my head etc!!
All of mine I take myself and usually do so with my phone camera in selfie mode with a 5/10 second timer set - find somewhere to prop the phone, or hold it in my hand (or also have a cheap tripod I picked up for £4 at that Tiger Tiger shop) press the button and pose.
I usually end up taking 10-15 pics at a time and then narrowing it down to 2 or 3 I'm happy with.
It's also worth checking if your phone has voice activation - mine you can say "Smile" to to activate the camera - the only downside of that being you may sound a loon to your neighbours continually saying "Smile" if you have thin walls 😅🤣😂
Posted
P.S. Having just looked through your pics OP you obviously have a good idea of how to pose/create a picture - and there are some that would be enhanced simply by cropping them a little or making them black and white.
My two pieces of advice having looked at them would be to learn how to use the timer function or voice activation on your phone's camera, and pay attention to backgrounds - some of yours are quite cluttered and detract from the picture, try and find a blank wall or backdrop for your pics, just that will improve them no end.
Posted
My favorite thing is to take video and screenshot the photos from that video. That way I can get the angles and frames I want.
Posted
3 key things..
if you can control the aperture on your camera.. do it.. there’s this thing called depth of field, and the thing is this.. less background detail… also means more light is let into the lens.. ie less light is required. Learn about your “fstops” and how to utilize them.

Set up lighting for dramatic light.. use a couple lights to light it up, or just use one light to allow more shadow in the picture.
Focus..
focus the most important item in the frame, and use the space around the item well.. there’s a general thirds rule for some of the most appealing images. Divide your pic into 9 rectangles and learn what you like..

The most important part of taking pictures… is to have so much fun it’s not a chore..

Have a blast!!
Posted
1. Your surroundings can either improve or detract from the picture you want to take. Ie, a cluttered background means the eye will be drawn away from the subject - you.

2. Use the timer option on your phone, 5 seconds max otherwise you'll feel like you're holding a pose forever!

3. If you have or want to get a tripod, get one that extends and has a remote. I bought one from amazon for less than £10.

4. If you don't or can't, prop your phone up on a shelf, box, pile of books or similar, that'll work almost as well.

5. Take several shots of the same or similar poses/sets, then select the best from those.

6. Use the crop function to chop out any unwanted areas of a pic.

7. I use the Snapseed and/or Picsart apps if I'm going to edit a pic.
8. Have fun and try not to worry about it. I'm sure they will be loved for both the content and effort, regardless of how 'polished' they are.
Posted
1 hour ago, janieiswild said:
My favorite thing is to take video and screenshot the photos from that video. That way I can get the angles and frames I want.

I do the same 😁

Posted
My early pics were just regular phone selfies or phone camera set on a timer. But now I use a Bluetooth phone camera switch. (On some pics you might see the blue light in my hand). I’ve cropped some pics and used basic stage light effect on the ones with black out backgrounds.
The selfies are all at specific angles.
So all in all my pics are of me with no filters. Just masked up.
Posted
Angles definitely help, and lighting… there are posing guides as well
Posted
I’m a professional photographer so I can tell you lighting and angles. There are some great online resources, especially through Pinterest. Look up boudoir photos or pin-up photos. Also, you are NOT a beached whale, nor are you a pile of spuds. You’re beautiful. Keep reminding yourself of that until you feel it and believe it 💕
Posted
Yes what millionbucs13 said ! Your beautiful!!!
Posted
I like to set up a camera on a tripod and take videos .... From the videos, I pause and screenshot. From there I can add filters etc
Posted (edited)

I'm a take a few and see which looks ok kinda gal. But I do see some amazing pics and think oooo I'd like to try something like that. 

Hope you have some fun and get some cool pics for your master. I worry that if I use filters that I would be a let down when we'd meet lol

Edited by Vic1077
Posted
13 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

I'm a take a few and see which looks ok kinda gal. But I do see some amazing pics and think oooo I'd like to try something like that. 

Hope you have some fun and get some cool pics for your master. I worry that if I use filters that I would be a let down when we'd meet lol

Thing is though Vic - it depends what and how you use the filters - sure some can be used to deceive, but simply changing to black and white or using a Vignette to bring focus to a particular area of a picture just enhances the pic without any deceit.

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Thing is though Vic - it depends what and how you use the filters - sure some can be used to deceive, but simply changing to black and white or using a Vignette to bring focus to a particular area of a picture just enhances the pic without any deceit.

We all want to put our best selves out there. I like to think of it like that rather than to deceive. But yes I hadn't thought of it that way, I use the colour to change or crop off excess space too.

Posted
I think of photography as a canvas, and filters as artistic license. Whether you are ansel Asams or Anne Geddes, all photographers use some type of post production work, in film we used chemicals and light, now days we use programs and apps.
If you like how you look in a photo, then that’s all that matters.
Posted

thank you all it has been amazing to hear all what you do to get that perfect pic i will defo be taking this on board and i hope it helps others as well beware a new supermodel will be born. 

thank you to the amazing @gemini_man for the amazing pics he edited for me i now see how to do again cant thank you all enough heres to super model poses 

Posted
You must first see the natural beauty in what youre taking a picture of, before you can bestow that vision to the camera.

That is why it is an art form. Its an expression of the artist. Formatting, layout, camera position, lighting, filters, these are all the brushes at your disposal, but it is YOU who must first capture the essence of it in your heart.

Only then will the brushes, obey you.