LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT šŸŒ¹ AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
Really far behind on giving my clues this time but here are all 15 clues for the puzzle pieces released
1: way to find those looking for similar things. Also done in church
2: every website has rules or ____
3: push so you stay up to date
4: password is šŸ—ļø
5: upload good p******** to get noticed
6: Who are you? What interests you?
7: what do you want to share with the holy father
8: who checked you out?
9: what do you prefer?
10: what _____ level are you on?
11: what's your local news?
12: Member not acting right? Then you are __
13: who last viewed you?
14: newspapers have dear Abby or Ann Landers we have ______s
15: follow these when you want to chat with your fellow kinky members
Posted
I wasnā€™t even trying to look and I found one I found one ! I donā€™t know quite how to do thee clue thing but best I can think of is itā€™s from grid 2 I believe . I was trying to share something new with a bigger crew and I found you :) have fun :)
Posted
Where can I find somewhere to read the clues I am looking through hundreds of comments and canā€™t find a list or anything of clues ?
Posted
Kinda getting the hang of this . I decided to take stroll through memory lane where I found you sitting there reminiscing on the sexy times we had ;)
Posted
7 hours ago, Jac123 said:
I canā€™t seem to find grid 1 on row 1 - Iā€™ve scrolled through the previous comments so many times and still canā€™t find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Think about what keeps you safe here and means only you can see what you can see - and how you'd change it if you thought anyone else was using it

Posted
3 hours ago, Wildeflower said:

None of the points from any of the squares Iā€™ve found have shown up in my account. I donā€™t understand why. They did with the last treasure hunt.

You will need to log a ticket with Customer Support using the help menu.Ā  They will be able to look at your account and see why you are not being allocated the points.Ā 

Posted
1 hour ago, littleone1369 said:

How do we give away icons ?

The below should help you out šŸ˜Š

On 10/5/2022 at 11:40 AM, PixieDust said:

To share an icon,Ā you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā Ā 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of whereĀ you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.Ā 

Ā 

Posted
Clue #15 - Grid #5: While talking in a group, be cool and follow these rules.
Posted
16 # GRID 23 You've got a friend in me šŸ¤ šŸ˜‰
Posted
16 # Grid 23 - oh I get by with a little help from my friends.
Posted
34 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 16 - Grid # 23 - There is always room for one more, a mate forever, a mate to adore

Damn it! I was doing so well but this one got me stumped. I know it's something to do with friends but for the life of me, I can't find it! Help!

Posted
6 minutes ago, joe-the-Lion said:

Damn it! I was doing so well but this one got me stumped. I know it's something to do with friends but for the life of me, I can't find it! Help!

Haha I feel you there, I have been looking for some time now

Posted
I could use some help with trying to find some of these I canā€™t seem to find all the clues if anyone is up to helping :)
Posted
Clue 16 I always check on my close pals if they are sick check on one of yours
Posted
13 minutes ago, joe-the-Lion said:

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Wessie said:

Haha I feel you there, I have been looking for some time now

Ā 

6 minutes ago, littleone1369 said:

I could use some help with trying to find some of these I canā€™t seem to find all the clues if anyone is up to helping :)

Have sent you all a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
Clue #16 Grid #23 - I love you like a friend, so letā€™s be that
Posted
3 minutes ago, Greenman56 said:
Ok, normally can work these out but clue 16 has got me stumped

Sent you a DM :)

Posted
1 hour ago, scxtty97 said:

When will the grid for 19th be launched

Grid # 19 has already been released and relates to Clue # 3

I have attached a few of the clues below for you

On 10/7/2022 at 12:31 AM, PixieDust said:

Clue # 3 - Grid # 19 - Itā€™s a bit of a push but you will be in the know

Ā 

On 10/7/2022 at 12:31 AM, gemini_man said:

Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #19 - In the UK we call them press ups - elsewhere they call them _____ ups - head hear to set these to on or off

Ā 

On 10/7/2022 at 2:36 AM, lil-monster said:

Clue #3 Grid 19 - as salt and pepper say šŸŽµah push itšŸŽµ šŸ˜

Ā 

On 10/7/2022 at 5:04 AM, TeeJay_98 said:

3 # GRID 19 Push it to keep in the loop šŸ˜‰Ā 

Ā 

Posted
Been looking everywhere for this one still no luck? Any help?
Posted
17 minutes ago, Teejay said:

16 got my head in ā˜¹ļø

I tried to message you but due to your criteria settings I am unable to.Ā  You are welcome to message me if you would like some help.šŸ˜Š

5 minutes ago, manchester888 said:

Been looking everywhere for this one still no luck? Any help?

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š