LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT šŸŒ¹ AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
Theres 21 pieces out right? Iā€™m just missing 15
Posted
52 minutes ago, trigga24 said:
Can anyone help with 2nd from the top on left

As in top row - second grid in from the left? That would be Grid #2 - my clue for that was:
Day #7 Clue #7 - Grid #2 Madonna did hers on a dance floor, though good Catholics do them in a box - do you have a particular "bent" to yours?
Hopefully that helps but if not, feel free to message me for more clues.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Fairy_and_Hellhound said:
Theres 21 pieces out right? Iā€™m just missing 15

There are 22 pieces released so far, so you're missing 2 of them - my clue for Grid #15 was:
Day #12 Clue #12 - Grid #15 - Where do you send your naughty boys and girls? Mine go here and stay there
Think your own personal naughty step for other users šŸ˜‰
If you figure out which other piece you are missing then either post here or feel free to message me directly and I'll try and help

Posted
OH it was grid 5 not 15, I get your clue now thatā€™s clever!!
Posted
is there still a problem with grid 22? still can't seem to collect it when clicked on
Posted
7 minutes ago, Popabear said:

is there still a problem with grid 22? still can't seem to collect it when clicked on

Yes there is still an issue with Icon 22 on the Desktop and Mobile Desktop versions of the site.Ā  The Community Team are currently trying to sort the problem.Ā  I will update once I hear back from them.Ā  You can however still collect the Icon on the App.Ā 

Posted
47 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Yes there is still an issue with Icon 22 on the Desktop and Mobile Desktop versions of the site.Ā  The Community Team are currently trying to sort the problem.Ā  I will update once I hear back from them.Ā  You can however still collect the Icon on the App.Ā 

Thank you for everyone's patience.Ā  The issue with Icon 22 has now been fixed and is collectible on the Desktop and Mobile Desktop versions of the site as well as the APP.Ā 

Posted
Day #23 Clue #23 - Grid 12 - Who's been running their appreciative fingers over you?
Posted
23 # GRID 12 No _____ No Lightey šŸ˜‰
Posted (edited)

I have the 2nd and 4th square down missing on the last column. Does any one know what clues they are ?

its Ok I collected 22 yesterday but some reason didnā€™t come through. Went back did it again Iā€™m now in line! Donā€™t want it to be the last one tomorrow šŸ„¹

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Need help with Grid 1, 2, 14, 16, 18, 19 & 20 šŸ˜…
Posted
2 hours ago, ncraze said:
Need help with Grid 1, 2, 14, 16, 18, 19 & 20 šŸ˜…

If you scroll up the thread a little you'll find my full set of clues posted so far to help you.

If it doesn't feel free to message me directly

Posted
3 hours ago, Dan_Danielle20 said:
I need help finding 4,7,11,13,21,23.

Scroll up the thread a little and you'll find my full set of clues given so far to help you.
If you need more help feel free to message me directly

Posted
23 hours ago, gemini_man said:
For anyone catching up or looking for help with specific pieces - here's all the clues I've given so far as well as a list of the pieces released.
If you're still stuck feel free to message me:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #9 - Desperately Seeking Susan? Or Stephen? Simon? Or Sarah? You'll need to place one of these to find them.
==============================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #14 - Not sure how to behave? Crack the code here.
Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #19 - In the UK we call them press ups - elsewhere they call them _____ ups - head here to set these to on or off
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #1 - As it's Locktober you may want to stay locked šŸ”’Ā  and not use your šŸ”‘šŸ” but if you need to change it head here
Day #5 Clue #5 Grid #10 - Want to draw people in to look at you? Best get drawing, or perhaps make it snappy!!
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid #18 - That's a really professional rasp you have - have you ever considered updating it?
Day #7 Clue #7 - Grid #2 Madonna did hers on a dance floor, though good Catholics do them in a box - do you have a particular "bent" to yours?
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #21 - Who's been peeking at you recently?
Day #9 Clue #9 - Grid #17 - What's your preference?
Day #10 Clue #10 - Grid #20 It's all about belonging but to what level?
Day #11 Clue #11 - Grid #3 - Frank told you to start spreading it - Huey Lewis had his as a backing band and The Jam's was Of The World - how do you like yours?
Day #12 Clue #12 - Grid #15 - Where do you send your naughty boys and girls? Mine go here and stay there
Day #13 Clue #13 - Grid #22 - What the away team are known as, but these ones don't always come to play - they may just be being nosy šŸ˜‰
Day #14 Clue #14 - Grid #4 - Now you're here why don't you start something?
Day #15 Clue #15 - Grid #5 - The French cat finds things to measure up with
Day #16 Clue #16 - Grid #23 - How do you see them? A chum or just someone you prefer? Here's where you have to make that choice.
Day #17 Clue #17 - Grid #11 - These aren't just for Christmas and Birthdays - put a smile on someone's face and give one today
Day #18 Clue #18 - Grid #13 - Adjust where you go searching for this one
Day #19 Clue #19 - Grid #6 - Make adjustments if you're looking for someone quick
Day #20 Clue #20 - Grid #24 Have you checked yourself recently? All good and well?
Day #21 Clue #21 - Grid #7 - Give the V to piracy and swap things around a little for some time to yourself
Day #22 Clue #22 - Grid #8 - Your mates outside of Fet don't need to RSVP to one of these just sign on the dotted line.

Grids revealed so far: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Thank you! šŸ˜„

Posted
10 hours ago, gemini_man said:

As in top row - second grid in from the left? That would be Grid #2 - my clue for that was:
Hopefully that helps but if not, feel free to message me for more clues.

I couldnā€™t get thatā€¦