LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

14 # GRID 4 Need some help? Maybe start a ______ and ask the community? 

Posted
1 hour ago, Novabun said:
I found a 14th!

You have them all until the next one is released tomorrow 😊

MasterScorpio
Posted
#14 bankrupt former clothing store Hot ______
MasterScorpio
Posted
#13 some people think aliens are doing this to earth (not anal probing)
Posted
Clue #14 - Grid #4: You can create one of these on Reddit too. Make your own though.
Posted

I'm not finding 14.  Can anyone help me out?

Posted
8 minutes ago, MrMattAG said:

I'm not finding 14.  Can anyone help me out?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Clue # 15 - Grid # 5 - Communal conversing can be a blast, if you follow these and keep on task 

Posted

15 # GRID 5 Like to have a natter? Read these first 📃 

Posted
Clue #15 Grid #5 - “Please treat each other as if you were face-to-face. Bullying or being hostile to anyone will not be tolerated”
Posted
Clue 15
Just like fishing you have to follows these
Posted
Day #15 Clue #15 - Grid #5 - The French cat finds things to measure up with
Posted
3 hours ago, Wessie said:

Clue #15 Grid #5 - “Please treat each other as if you were face-to-face. Bullying or being hostile to anyone will not be tolerated”

Pretty sure I know what page this is but going to that page keeps showing a 404 error page not found.  Has anyone else found this one yet? 

Posted
1 hour ago, scxtty97 said:
Clue from grid 2 row 1

This was my clue for that one - if you scroll up the thread a little you'll find other clues too:
Day #7 Clue #7 - Grid #2 Madonna did hers on a dance floor, though good Catholics do them in a box - do you have a particular "bent" to yours?

Posted
2 hours ago, RoseLips said:

Pretty sure I know what page this is but going to that page keeps showing a 404 error page not found.  Has anyone else found this one yet? 

I just went there on both the app and the desktop versions and the icon is there with no error page - maybe try again?

Posted
None of the points from any of the squares I’ve found have shown up in my account. I don’t understand why. They did with the last treasure hunt.