Newbie FemDom

SwitchGurl

Posted
So my husband and I have a very close Dom/Sub relationship where he is Master and I am Slave. The other night he admitted that he is interested is switching which I’m all for but I’m at a complete loss on how to embrace this. My husband and I are very open with each other but I’m just not used to being in that type of role so I’m very nervous. I want to be confident and really enjoy myself and explore what I want but I guess I need tips on how to make the switch? Not sure I know what I’m doing. Any advice is much appreciated.
Posted
As a first step I'd suggest you have a long discussion with your husband about what you would both want from switching - what he'd like to experience in a submissive role, what you'd like to experience in a dominant one.
Cover off things like what *type* of submissive/dominant not only you both think you'd like for yourselves, but for each other too.
Maybe use some of the more in depth BDSM questionnaires that list various elements and activities and complete them independently of each other and then compare notes to find common ground, and to use as things to research further if you don't know much about them.
Of course have a discussion about boundaries and limits etc.
Do all of the above before actually adopting the roles and use them as a framework for whatever dynamic you agree between you for the roles.
Posted
Maybe start with a blindfold and tied his hands. This puts you clearly in control. Take your time stroking his body moving towards the sweet spot. You will build confidence as you see his reactions to you x
Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:
As a first step I'd suggest you have a long discussion with your husband about what you would both want from switching - what he'd like to experience in a submissive role, what you'd like to experience in a dominant one.
Cover off things like what *type* of submissive/dominant not only you both think you'd like for yourselves, but for each other too.
Maybe use some of the more in depth BDSM questionnaires that list various elements and activities and complete them independently of each other and then compare notes to find common ground, and to use as things to research further if you don't know much about them.
Of course have a discussion about boundaries and limits etc.
Do all of the above before actually adopting the roles and use them as a framework for whatever dynamic you agree between you for the roles.

Excellent suggestion! I’d also add that clothes can help get you get into the mindset of the role you are taking on.

Posted
Trust that you already know each other and start small, have fun and learn what you both like. Exploration is exciting. I'm sure you'll both learn a little more about each other too. Good luck 😊
Posted
Welcome to the Dom club good luck both with you’re adventure x
Posted
Switch: I am not a natural at it. Ask him what he likes, interested, desires... detailed questions. After you sense his direction, then do some research on "what he is looking for", or try think of the ideas. Talk to him about your ideas, and listen to his feedback. This is how I start. Hope it helps.
Posted
Tbh take what he's given you as first hand experience, certainly from a mental position. That in itself is enough to beat the nerves and give you confidence. The action and physical you can discuss and explore and enjoy ..dunna worry lassie!
Posted

Positively, You already have the basics/foundations. I say before talking to each other.... research and see what resonates with you. Dominance can mean different things to different people. In order to shed your anxieties.. you need to see where you fit in and how. Once you have undertaken your research, you then want to compare notes and find harmony with your husband.