I Filter My Photo's

CopperKnob

Posted
4 minutes ago, NewToThis65 said:

Clearly mis-read your post if you’re talking about cropping photos to conceal your identity.

Yeah, no I didn't include cropping although it's something else I do do. Just Gemini's comment made me think, 'filtering' photo's doesn't have to mean the app filters, it could also mean, filtering what you want others to see

Posted
19 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Buck Rogers? or Just The Way You're Feeling? 😂🤣

I understood... and appreciated 😁🙌 although for me it was just a day 🤘😁

Posted
19 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I understood... and appreciated 😁🙌 although for me it was just a day 🤘😁

I got it!! Just not as quickly and with the ***iest, tinniest bit of help. 🤦‍♀️😂

Posted
9 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I got it!! Just not as quickly and with the ***iest, tinniest bit of help. 🤦‍♀️😂

Sooo... you cheated.. that's what you're saying? 🤔

Posted
4 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Sooo... you cheated.. that's what you're saying? 🤔

Uhm no? @Gemini told me before I needed to cheat. What's worse, i've seen them live 🤣🤣

Posted
People often get criticised for filtering pics but let me let you into a secret, it isn’t just photos, autistic females (primarily) have been doing this for years in real life & no one bats an eyelid!
We ‘mask’ so that we fit in, disguise our quirks, find an easier way to function in society. For me personally I wear bright clothing, red hair, red lips & no one would know by looking at me the anxiety that’s happening within yet noone criticises me for this so why are others criticised for filtering photos?
We are who we are, we do what we need to feel comfortable, happy, sexy etc & as long as we’re not hurting anyone why do others feel it’s their right to have a critical opinion.
We are amazingly wonderful, not everyone will agree & that’s ok that’s human nature but as long as we can look in the mirror or at our own pics & love ourselves, that’s all that matters & don’t everrrrrr stop being beautiful 😊
Posted
I think alot men would be disappointed that I am quite plain and boring. This is how I want to be, and makes me happy!😊
Posted
9 hours ago, BigPolly said:
People often get criticised for filtering pics but let me let you into a secret, it isn’t just photos, autistic females (primarily) have been doing this for years in real life & no one bats an eyelid!
We ‘mask’ so that we fit in, disguise our quirks, find an easier way to function in society. For me personally I wear bright clothing, red hair, red lips & no one would know by looking at me the anxiety that’s happening within yet noone criticises me for this so why are others criticised for filtering photos?
We are who we are, we do what we need to feel comfortable, happy, sexy etc & as long as we’re not hurting anyone why do others feel it’s their right to have a critical opinion.
We are amazingly wonderful, not everyone will agree & that’s ok that’s human nature but as long as we can look in the mirror or at our own pics & love ourselves, that’s all that matters & don’t everrrrrr stop being beautiful 😊

I love that. Well don polly. It’s good to hear how you face your day. For me I’ve hidden for years. My job is masculine and would never accept me dressing lol I’ve done it since I was 12/13. I also *** resection day to day because of someone was to find out I’ve convinced myself that’s my career and life up in smoke. So why do I say this to yous. Well polly your bad hunni. In solidarity of how we all hid in plain sight. Nothing as queer as folk lol. My filter is Fet. I’ll use it how I like. And screw the rest who don’t like it. There s no emojis I can see that shows me sticking my tongue out. Xxxx

Posted
9 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Oh. Well done you. You look fucking amazing hun 💋💋💋💋