Dominant Stereotypes

DireWolf91

Posted
This could be controversial and would love honest feedback. Seems there is a stigma around shorter guys being dominant. I’m a 5’6 trans man and find that a lot of subs I speak to say they’ve been with big aggressive dominant types and I simply do not condone ***.
Do all subs prefer large aggressive men?
Posted
Hmmm don’t know about the aggressive part but I’d prefer a taller dominant male. I’m 5’9 however.
Posted
Not really. Height doesn't really matter as long as the Dom is taller than I am. It's just a personal preference. And there's also something about Doms that know how to exert their power subtly than through ***ful actions that just causes an mmph <3
Posted
It shouldn't matter really. It's your persona that is most important. Ultimately is it going to be down to finding a sub that wants what you have to offer?

I'm 6'2" and broad shouldered. I enjoy impact play, but I would not regard myself as aggressive. And of the subs I play with, they like varying degrees of *** and I change what I do to suit their desires and needs.
Posted
I don’t think height have to do anything of being a good dom also i am a pleasure dom and i have met subs who i topped without being aggressive. There is a difference between dominance and aggression
Posted
Like it was said above unfortunately it is, a lot of times,due to personal preference. Most women prefer men that are taller.

That being said studies have concluded that the most attractive trait is a man that holds his ground and that helps others. So assertiveness together with doing social good. Perhaps there is hope in that.

I’m also wondering if trans women wouldn’t be more opened to a partner being shorter than them (just a thought tho).

As for aggressiveness if they see that as dominance they could be noobs, young & influential or possibly have some trauma that impacts their perception.

Posted
I prefer a taller guy, not hard as im 5ft2, its simply what im attracted to.
Aggression can leave its boots at the door though, I'm not attracted to that .
Posted
Aggressive is a turn off for me. Calling yourself a Dominant doesn't mean anything to me. Try to inflict your will upon me and you're likely to pull back a ***y nub. Dominance is about presence, charisma, and thoughtful, consensual control. Size certainly doesn't enter into the equation.
Posted
I, too, prefer taller Doms but it may just be something I’m used to. My Dom is 5’6”. But I’m 5’3”. So 🤷🏾‍♀️
Posted
I’ve interacted with more than a few subs that were into the intellectual aspect; a smart, quick witted dom who they could marvel at worked just as well or better than a literally big strong dom. They’re out there.
Posted
Physical height doesn’t matter. It’s the height of your presence.
Posted
Not sure it matters mate what a lot of subs say. There's a lid for every pot. I'm 5ft 5 and I do alright, so if those your talking to think your too short, that's just the way it is. There not for you. Your not for them. Don't get me wrong, I run into the same issue, most women want a taller guy. (the vast majority but not all) so I wouldn't see it as your issue more there's. Try not to let it affect your self esteem. And then secondly I would make sure you clarify with your prospective subs, was it assertion, aggression or *** they were after or trying to avoid? , they're not always the same thing.
And then finally, I'll actually answer your question, my last sub, although she said she enjoyed a man's rougher side. I actually found what stimulated her most was being delicate, an out and out caregiver.
Posted
Honestly I don’t care how tall someone is. That being said I am 4’11 so everyone is taller than me. Now when it comes to doms I would prefer someone who will 100% take control, but I do not want someone aggressive.
I think alot of subs dont know the difference between the two, especially ones new to the community. And they fall into this pattern.
Posted
DOM and sub is more of a psychology thing. Don’t see what height has to do with it.
Posted
As much as sub men want domme women to be taller. Surely it's the connection that is key unless its purely physical and then I imagine most women want a taller more athletic man
Posted
I’m 411, so it doesn’t take much for me, but I’d prefer a shorter DOM. If I’m ever riding him, I’d like to be able to look him in the eyes while I fuck his brains out. That’s harder to do with someone a foot or so taller than me. Lol
Posted
I like aggressive men, but I don’t have a particular need for them to be tall? I’ve yet to meet a man shorter than me, but if he had the right energy, I’d be more than willing to submit! It’s so much more about how you handle yourself rather than the physical characteristics.
Posted
52 minutes ago, EssexCurious said:
I like aggressive men, but I don’t have a particular need for them to be tall? I’ve yet to meet a man shorter than me, but if he had the right energy, I’d be more than willing to submit! It’s so much more about how you handle yourself rather than the physical characteristics.

This ☝🏼🏼🏼 It’s about how they handle themselves.

Posted
Having a taller dom would be great, but no way in hell am I making it a requirement… im 6ft after all… Its hard enough finding someone as is 😆
Posted
Short men couldn’t be taken seriously as a Dom IMHO
Posted

My Dom is 1 inch shorter and is a skinny fit guy to my larger curvyness. While I would love him to be taller I don't like big beefy men. It's my personal preference and what I'm attracted to.. besides lots of good things come in small packages...

Posted
18 hours ago, thisbratrunsfree said:
Not really. Height doesn't really matter as long as the Dom is taller than I am. It's just a personal preference. And there's also something about Doms that know how to exert their power subtly than through ***ful actions that just causes an mmph <3

That’s understandable! Yes, I believe dominance is shown through confidence and leadership, however I’m under the impression many girls have confused controlling with dominance

Posted
18 hours ago, ravram said:
I don’t think height have to do anything of being a good dom also i am a pleasure dom and i have met subs who i topped without being aggressive. There is a difference between dominance and aggression

I fully support this! Im also a pleasure dom, I’m confident and assertive although I’ve come across many girls who have been uncared for in regards to bdsm because they haven’t been with guys who learn about safety, they just want to fuck without limits “pardon my language”