Micropenis ?

Mi****

Posted
I’m genuinely curious ladies have you ever been with someone who has a micropenis or has the thought ever crossed your mind to be with someone with one ?
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I’m thinking maybe peeps won’t answer bc they’re afraid of hurting feelings. My bff was w a man w one and she was enraged that he didn’t let her know of his size prior to gettn down
Posted

What do you class as a micro? An ex boyfriend had a ***y peen... But he was VERY open-minded and opened my eyes to lots of fun... Does size really matter? 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Does size matter? No not at all there are so many other things you can do together to get off. Big isn't better for some people,  hurts too much and not in a good way.  I personally think you make the most of what you have,  and work it and own it.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
My experience is limited but I personally believe it’s all in knowing what to do with what you have.
  • 3 months later...
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

Being femme for most sexual encounters I like the fact my penis shrinks to nearly nothing and so do plenty of partners. It is a proper grower though and fully satisfies. I sometimes like the secret of it's growth potential as a surprise too.

Posted
I truly don’t think size is what reaaallyyy matters
Posted

Bi man here, I couldn't care less. Then again I mostly enjoy ball busting... still, their size doesn't matter either.

Posted
I have been with someone who possessed an actual micro penis, and our interaction wasn’t hindered nor related to such. Our groove was about some other things so that was the focus from the beginning. We had enjoyable times and when speaking of sextivity, mutual masturbation after having ramped up from other non-sexual stimulus is what took place between us.

I also had extensive conversation with another gent with mp and got lots of insight.
For myself, I can work out a good time with seemingly any consenting person regardless of genitals.
I assume I’d have nothing against being in relationship with anyone possessing of mp.
😊