30 Questions Day 4 Q4

Pa****

Posted

Do you switch into a dominant role at any time?
If you are in a domestic discipline relationship, are there things that you maintain control over?
Are you a “switch” in BDSM terms? If not, have you ever thought about it or given thought to why it’s not for you?

Previous (days) questions@ Q3, Q2, Q1

Posted

I don't
In DS i like to receive give and receive wax , but any receiving is being service topped by my sub. There is no ppowerexchange
Withing the 24/7, there are things I take care of because that makes life easier for both of us. To me that has nothing to do with Dominance / submission.
If she brings me a coffee or I bring her a coffee , most of it is care and kindness ...

I could demand she gets me a coffee now which probably would be demanding submission.

I also could demand she sits down and I bring her a coffee because she needs a break

Posted
Im sub with guys dom with women 😈😈😈
Posted
I don’t do the 24/7 lifestyle. I’m more of a play partner. Sometimes I’ll top you, sometimes you top me. Things like chastity play are longer terms, but even that requires time off for good behavior.

As far as “regular life” goes, I’m in charge of me, you’re in charge of you. If we’re in a relationship, we do things for each other out of kindness and respect.
Posted
I am a submissive. I can't and won't be a Dominant. I am sadomasochist so I sometimes need to inflict *** (mainly, by biting).. but even then, I'll be a submissive.
Posted
I can go both ways with ease. Prefer mostly Dominates or Switches. Don't mind Submissives, but with my experiences they "only" want to be Submissives. Too much mental work for me.
Posted
Day4/S4:
The only time(s) I am in a D-type role is with females, or trainees.
I do not, nor will I submit to a woman.
Domestic Discipline is a factor of the dynamic, I have with Daddy. The only control I am to maintain, is my self control, and remembering to “Let go, & Let Daddy”. This is somewhat still a bit of a challenge for me, at the moment.
Any errands, chores, etc., that I am in “control” of, is only in my control because He has assigned it as such.
His #1 rule for me is to obey, do not cause Him embarrassment, and to always “protect the property”.
I do not identify as a “switch”, because I do not, nor have I been a “Top” to any of my primary D/s relationships, where I have been the s-type.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I can Switch quite easily with my partner. We Top each other in turn. It's fun and we simply do what is fun for us. We don't think too much into it