Subs - How Do You Like To Be Approached By A Dom On This App

Mr****

Posted
I wish to be approached like anyone else first respectfully and after we chat and if it's ok..ill ask to be used if they wish and typically im gonna do anything for the dom right then
Posted
Still waiting for my domme to approach me ;)
Posted
It always surprises me when a guy gets straight to the point I perfer taking it slow (just my opion) some people like straight to business and I like to get to know someone first especially I'd I ask how was your day and a guy responded "let me see your tits" I don't really appreciate that
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm very honest about what I want. I don't want romance, but I do need to have some sort of friendship/connection to go off of. This isn't the "tits out or put out" bus. I want to explore a lot of kinks, and I need someone I can actually trust in a way to do that. (I mean damn I'd settle for a dom I can respect at this point). It's frustrating when you're trying to find a dom and all you get are messages from people demanding you follow them just because they're a dom. Like no. Show me I have a reason to want to submit to you.
Posted
If any domme approached me unsolicited that’s be a red flag. My gut is that dommes would never do such a thing. That’s be a hella red flag to me.
Posted
October 18, 2022, randomsarcasm said:

I'm going to be honest. As much as I appreciate that the OP is making an effort. I actually hate this question.

And its not OPs fault. I hate that this question has become a legitimate question.

I feel like it sends the wrong message. As has been mentioned in the the previous answers, subs are people. Just because they like to be submissive doesn't make them less of a person.

So this question can also read as

"What is the best way to initially contact a person?"

The answer should be simple and a clear "the same way you would approach anyone. By being nice, respectful, and not immediately jumping into anything more kinky."

Sadly there's so many fake doms that just immediately demand obedience without even trying to understand who the sub is as a person.

Tldr; Good on you OP for trying to learn and nothing but respect for you. But I feel like this question shouldn't exist.

Agree wholeheartedly

Posted
Just message me? Idk how anyone would contact you otherwise
  • 1 month later...
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Not with a di*k pic. Guys that send unsolicited di*k pics are actually sending a selfie. :p

I'm a Dom. I choose not to initiate contact. However, if I did initiate contact, first and foremost, I would break the ice by being respectful - The person at the other end of the message is a human being.

I would tell the sub what my ideal dynamic is. I would also discuss any compatabilities that we have, based from reading their profile/ad.

Posted
I would from the outset,like the Dom ,to be respectful but firm with me,perhaps they liked my profile pic?,to discuss mutual interests et Al
Posted
It's not like the days of clubs like Mother and Hellfire where you could stand back and watch for a bit to see who's who in the crowd. Certain doms wanted to be approached with supreme reverence regardless of who approached and lots of others were way more approachable. One thing they shared in common though (mostly) was that when they approached an unfamiliar sub, they treated the sub with respect. It should be the same here. (I haven't been approached so I cannot speak to others experiences. Wanted to clarify.) And even if some approaches me with the "I'm a dom, obey me." vibe, I will enjoy the interaction because thats what we're all here for is the interaction. Just my 2 cents.
Posted
Love my dom to be assertive and aggressive from the start
Posted
The dom with me me can be free to approaches with me as she want
Posted
I just want used from2-3 females is that too much to ask
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The dom reads you and approaches confidenty. The first words spoken are a firm request for me to do something for them.
Might be a glass of water. Might be...
Posted

I love it when someone is confidant, assertive and flirty in an opener, as long as they're respectful. That being said, boldness is certainly not a prerequisite for me. Even if they are dominant, some people are still shy and reserved. I'd prefer they just be themselves rather than try to preform at me.

Posted
October 17, 2022, Honey_07 said:

I appreciate the f**k out of this question lol I hate when Doms try to Dom me before we've even interacted. "I want you. Come here and suck me off like a good slut" like bitch, I don't know you. In what world are you deluded enough to think this would work? Its nasty and abrasive. And I don't feel cared for or safe....

Exactly! That's an immediate goodbye from me. ❤️

Posted
I love the look in your eyes. Physical touch is a must.
Posted
Honestly, for me it starts with communication, if they are opening with a question or two, wanting to know me, or sharing a bit about themselves. Shouldn't be any talking up or down until there's been an establishment of what we are both looking for, and whether there is compatibility there to establish a dynamic... I'm fine with using a chosen honorific in most cases, but that's all I'll indulge as far as playing up the roles... But ultimately, I just look for the same I look for in any conversation with a new person.

And while there is always that fantasy in the back of my head about someone just 'owning' and claiming me immediately, but I recognise that is just a fantasy, not a healthy thing to look for in reality. I can't submit to someone without trust, no-one should really.
Posted

Anything other than nice ass I'd *** you on my.... Yup who would of thought. :strapon:

Posted
With them asking how I am doing and what I'm looking for.
Posted
First off don't make the first message you send me a dick pic please. I didn't ask to see it.
Posted
I like to be spoken to like a person and just have a conversation. For me, its not just a respect thing but i also feel like it makes the dynamic more sustainable/hot in the long run. Part of the fun of exploring a kink or fantasy is knowing you're safe to do so with the other person. Youre both working towards a safe and sane scene.