Subs - How Do You Like To Be Approached By A Dom On This App

Mr****

Posted
A little bit flirty, but treat me as a person you’re interested in, not a bot or a sex doll. Submission doesn’t happen right away, and as an Alpha Submissive, I leave no survivors when I get disrespected or talked down to by someone I’m not submissive to.
Posted
16 hours ago, DenArch22 said:

A little bit flirty, but treat me as a person you’re interested in, not a bot or a sex doll. Submission doesn’t happen right away, and as an Alpha Submissive, I leave no survivors when I get disrespected or talked down to by someone I’m not submissive to.

I literally had a guy try to Dom me right after he said hello. Was not impressed 

Posted
With honesty.. tell me a bit about you and why you messaged me . Always leave me wanting more.. come in to my parlour said the spider to the fly ...
Posted
Monday at 12:21 AM, Epicpotato said:

I literally had a guy try to Dom me right after he said hello. Was not impressed 

Wow! They said hello first? I have had men try to Dom me in their first message. Nope out of those conversations immediately.

Posted
Being submissive, I would love for a Dom to say hello first. But I would agree that it’s not good to try to Dom me right after the hello. We would need to talk and discuss things first.
Posted
October 17, KittenKween666 said:
like i’m a human being with feelings like anyone else lol

So true

Posted

i think its great that some people can be really kind with their first message, i personally love a really aggressive and straight forward message

Posted
Approached? I’ll let you know if it ever happens. I always end up having to do the seeking and the approaching.
Posted
I would like him to come to me politely and say that he is interested in me, to introduce himself. Talk first.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Something sweet but confident. Confidence is important.
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

Right now I'd like to get a message from a Dom that said he could tell how naughty I've been and was ready to thrash my bum with the cane anytime from now onwards. I'm slightly fed up by giving a free text wank service to time wasters that flake at the last moment so I'm just going to be a bad wicked brat until a real man gives me a thrashing so hard i howl and cry and regret being soo naughty. Until then you'll get nothing but naughtiness from me on here. I can be really really  bad...

Posted
I’d like to be approached like a regular person and have the opportunity to build trust before I openly submit in anything.
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

Very sadly i think in a lot of cases we can be approached in an incredibly rude way that is unfortunately now normal for the type of Dom who'd always behaved in some way abusively to women. It's sad but at least you're alerted to their wrongs. Charming psychopath Doms are much more dangerous  

Posted
I’d just like a Dom message me however they choose to. As I’m a slave so how should a Dom/mistress message a potential slave?
Posted
I ask myself this question all the time cause I’m a brat it’s not my intentions to one but. Idk. At this point a 🥷 say get over here like scorpion I’ll come lol and if u on some shit slide out like sub zero
Posted
Politely and respextdully. More than just what you info? At least ask how we are.
Posted
I like a detailed message preferably talking about my bio/interests. Basically give me something anything to talk about
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Act like it’s not kink related at all speak to me like a human being get to know me as a person, fundamentally and see where my comfort zone is when it comes to opening up a conversation about things connected to intimacy. Nothing sent up a red flag sooner than someone who just dives in and start seeing or throws a title at me like it doesn’t have weight and meaning.
Posted

Show you’ve read their profile not just looked at their pics. The amount of people that have requested things I state I’m not looking for or are not one of my descriptions is annoying. Treat them like a person. Do not just send a d**k pic right off 🤦‍♀️ yes this has happened many times. Don’t just say hey or how are you, I want someone that can communicate not just a one way conversation. A compliment goes a long way too, So does sexy flirting.
I hope this helps!