Subs - How Do You Like To Be Approached By A Dom On This App

Mr****

Posted

Well im completely new to this but as you all say start with a hi or hello like you would a friend as we are all here with similar interests so therefore getting to know eachother before getting closer makes sense 😈🌹

Posted
I never have been messaged on her guess there maybe very few female doms.
Posted
Never messaged first before, but i think i like to be approach like a normal people for the first time like hi or hello. Like in tinder or something
Posted
It really isn't hatd -
1) Read my profile
2) talk to me like a person you want a relationship with, not a kink/sex dispenser

Yep - two simple rules. It really is that easy.
Posted
Politely and with manners. Followed by why they find my profile interesting enough to message. Maybe some clues showing they actually read what is written. I don’t like *** one liners.
Realsubmale951
Posted

Just a normal, trying to get to know you message. A normal conversation starter that you would use if you met someone in person. 

Nobody walks up to you in person and asks "are you ready to be my slave?", so why do they do it online?

Just be normal, respectful, and converse in a normal way. 

Posted
An assertive message telling me what they want and are going to do with me
Posted
Immediately being put in my place, telling me what they want to do to/with me and what they will expect of me
Posted
Be simple and tell me what you want. I'm not much of an initiator.
Posted
Respectfully! Like just because I like kinky degrading shit doesn't mean I want the first time u message me to be rude or degrading
Posted
Respectfully just tell me what you need and as long you are ok with me asking questions for clarification then we are good
Posted
I feel respect is very important. I want to hear confidence but also respect. Asking what I am looking for and letting me know what He is looking for in a sub. If he can't treat me nice in general conversation, I can't respect him.
Posted
I'm completely new to this, so I would definitely appreciate someone who is respectful and friendly before exploring anything more.
Posted
Respectfully, and to remember we are not in a dynamic instantly
  • 2 weeks later...
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

I'm a Dom but I'll still answer this one.

From a personal perspective, as a Dominant, I have never initiated contact. Ever.

Why is that? The main reason is that women receive dozens and dozens of messages on a daily basis.

I'm not going to be a part of the crowd and have my message lost in the sea of nessages.

But If I were to initiate contact:

I would read her profile. If we had compatibilities and similarities then I would start with that.

The biggest piece of advice is do not start off by acting like she's your sub. Don't immediately call her names or bark instructions at her.

Treat her with respect. Be a gentleman.

• 3 months later...
Posted
October 4, 2023, MasterDarcy1979 said:

I'm a Dom but I'll still answer this one.

From a personal perspective, as a Dominant, I have never initiated contact. Ever.

Why is that? The main reason is that women receive dozens and dozens of messages on a daily basis.

I'm not going to be a part of the crowd and have my message lost in the sea of nessages.

But If I were to initiate contact:

I would read her profile. If we had compatibilities and similarities then I would start with that.

The biggest piece of advice is do not start off by acting like she's your sub. Don't immediately call her names or bark instructions at her.

Treat her with respect. Be a gentleman.

Like you answer or comment

Posted
I am a switch but I’ll answer this as well: I approached people, and like to be approached in the same way: just start chatting, I want to get to know the person I’m conversing with first and foremost. nothing is more offputting then the first message you get from someone asking when you want to hook up, or being something along the lines of I’m into X, you down? fortunately, that’s not a problem I’ve come across all that often in the relatively short time I’ve been here. 
Posted
Assertiveness is important, a Dom/Domme should know how to be direct. Passive approaches or sending a simple greeting without any follow up tells me your not really a dominant personality.
Posted
What a wonderful debate to have...there are so many types, labels, wants it's probably very hard to define and each to own. Some may like the more direct/*** approach... Some may not.

I explicitly ask on my profile not to be approached in certain ways but it's very rarely acknowledged . However that helps me weed out easily those who aren't compatible with me.
Posted
I want my domestic to take me in the deep waters whatever the hearts craving
Posted
Be aggressive. Maybe even a little mean