Subs - How Do You Like To Be Approached By A Dom On This App

Mr****

Posted
7 hours ago, Honey_07 said:

I appreciate the f**k out of this question lol I hate when Doms try to Dom me before we've even interacted. "I want you. Come here and suck me off like a good slut" like bitch, I don't know you. In what world are you deluded enough to think this would work? Its nasty and abrasive. And I don't feel cared for or safe....

Whoa! Are you getting messages like this?! If so, that’s f’d up!!

Posted
First take the time to read my profile. If that interests you look at my location and see if it makes sense to contact me as I only do in person scenes. Then send me this simple message “ Hey you worthless POS bitch how about I give your pathetic life some meaning” . That’s an attention grabber for me.
Posted
definitely not a hi or hi there. i second mutual interest and checking location before thinking about sending a message.
Posted
Dom here...but it's simple basic respect and human decency that you should always lead off with, and that goes for doms and subs. Get to know someone before you try using honorifics (good girl, little... daddy or sir) or trying to assume a role in a situation you're not in with that person.

Others have said it too but every situation is unique so treat it that way and learn about that person and the situation they may want and see if what you want fits in theirs and don't try to *** something that may not be there.
Posted
I don’t get much because I’m new to the app Is getting to know each other or by want me and to be with me, something like that
Posted
Read their bio to start. Take into account what is written there. For example, my bio says “no couples, no virtual connections please.” I still have couples and long distance Doms reach out to me. Which is pretty frustrating. However, if you’re respectful and go off the info in a bio, you have a better chance of being responded to. No one wants to make conversation with someone that’s already breaking expressed desires and boundaries. Being seen and heard goes a long way!
Posted
Sub here! I prefer to have someone who doesnt instantly try to top me, personally i prefer to learn about peoples preferences and maybe about them!
Posted
Honestly, when it comes to starting out a conversation, you can’t go wrong with me by just saying hi and asking how it’s going lol. I’m pretty easy going.
Posted
I have a few inbox pet peeves. 1) just a "Hello" or a "what's good?" etc. I am not responding. To me that seems like you want to put I the least amount of effort possible in trying to get to know me.
2) calling me "baby" or anything like that in the first few messages will get me to stop responding. To me that smacks of you trying to own me, when I haven't agreed to a dynamic.
3) demanding more pictures off the bat will also get me to stop replying. There's reasons people do or don't share pictures, and you just showed you don't care about boundaries to me.
4) trying to order me around in the first message, or wanting to start some sort of sex play in the first interaction? Big no from me.

Simply recognize we are all different, but are people. Not play things unless we agree to be one for a scene, etc. Just because someone is submissive doesn't mean we do everything anyone who thinks they may e dominant wants. Use you the head on top of your shoulders, not the one below your waist and you will get farther.
Posted
Just a simple hello and a normal conversation would be great… Iv been getting “I’ll be your Dom from now..” “you can’t work weekends I demand to see you” “your such a good brat pet” sometimes I feel like deleting this app it’s getting worse than tinder
Posted
I wish some people on this app would read this and take some advice before messaging a sub, the amount of dick picks and "do you like cnc? This is what I'm going to do to you" then a graphic description of the scene messages I've had is unreal.
Posted
I don’t typically get approached but if I did I’d like them to attempt to understand me first before getting into rp or making demands.
Posted
A simple hello. Maybe your name and ask me how my day has been. I’ve only been approached by one domme on this app and it was a “hello you little sissy bitch” which was a lot aggressive.
Posted

Don't go straight for c**k talk, read that person's bio first cause they may not be into it, simple casual convo is good

Posted
As straight forward and naughty as possible. “Come over here and …. Right now”. “Yes mistress”
Posted
No matter if I am in a sub or dom mood I will always love to be directly approached. Nothing beats an honest conversation and start of a new relationship based on trust.
Posted
I am new to all this. But I would want to be approached with some respect. At least until we negotiate future contact. Just asking me “if I like butt stuff” before a simple “hello” seems a little invasive (in more way than one)!
Posted
Yesterday at 03:48 AM, Honey_07 said:

I appreciate the f**k out of this question lol I hate when Doms try to Dom me before we've even interacted. "I want you. Come here and suck me off like a good slut" like bitch, I don't know you. In what world are you deluded enough to think this would work? Its nasty and abrasive. And I don't feel cared for or safe....

I'm going to be honest. As much as I appreciate that the OP is making an effort. I actually hate this question.

And its not OPs fault. I hate that this question has become a legitimate question.

I feel like it sends the wrong message. As has been mentioned in the the previous answers, subs are people. Just because they like to be submissive doesn't make them less of a person.

So this question can also read as

"What is the best way to initially contact a person?"

The answer should be simple and a clear "the same way you would approach anyone. By being nice, respectful, and not immediately jumping into anything more kinky."

Sadly there's so many fake doms that just immediately demand obedience without even trying to understand who the sub is as a person.

Tldr; Good on you OP for trying to learn and nothing but respect for you. But I feel like this question shouldn't exist.

Posted
I appreciate his question because right before this was asked I felt like I was somehow in the wrong/ not doing this right. It’s nice to have my discomfort validated.
Posted
3 hours ago, randomsarcasm said:

I'm going to be honest. As much as I appreciate that the OP is making an effort. I actually hate this question.

And its not OPs fault. I hate that this question has become a legitimate question.

I feel like it sends the wrong message. As has been mentioned in the the previous answers, subs are people. Just because they like to be submissive doesn't make them less of a person.

So this question can also read as

"What is the best way to initially contact a person?"

The answer should be simple and a clear "the same way you would approach anyone. By being nice, respectful, and not immediately jumping into anything more kinky."

Sadly there's so many fake doms that just immediately demand obedience without even trying to understand who the sub is as a person.

Tldr; Good on you OP for trying to learn and nothing but respect for you. But I feel like this question shouldn't exist.

I totally agree. Bummer that this has to be asked!

Posted
Have respect for the sub, and would be good to them along with being dominant over the sub
Posted
It really frustrates us when people message that have clearly not read our profile, location etc. We get 'hey you are beautiful' so my Dom will respond. We have it pretty clear not interested in anyone under 30yrs but 90% of messages come from men in their 20s.... We say looking to meet up locally yet still get messages from all over the world ....
So, yeah. Please read the profile and if it seems like something close or relevant then a normal, nice conversation would be great ! If it starts with 'read your profile and ...' is gonna be a great start !
Posted
I don’t mind the usual hey how are you 1st messages. But what i would love is if someone kicked off a conversation with some questions that show they read my profile.
In addition to that I find that i have had so mAny issues with having to be the one to direct a conversation. Like if you can’t *show* me you can take control of a conversation and start working on building trust/communication then i personally can’t trust that it isn’t just someone pretending to be something they aren’t (Because This is the internet and I approach with caution🙈)
Posted
I prefer not to open the first message from anyone and it be a dom or something trying to outright dom me. Like, ok. I’m a sub, cool. But I’m a human with actual feelings and don’t like abrasive comments right out the gate before I even know you. It takes time for that to be ok. 🤷🏻‍♀️