Subs - How Do You Like To Be Approached By A Dom On This App

Mr****

Posted
People don't see the human in the internet anymore...just an outlet to unload on unsuspecting people ...the simple small talk is dying like letter writing or card sending ....a simple "hello" allows that person to have the choice to talk to you or not ...carry yourself how you would irl 😉
Posted
I prefer you referring to what I am or might be to you. What up slut? How’d you like to be my property? I’m okay with ‘bitch, whore, slut, property, thing, it, and more’. Degrading me in the sentence is totally okay.
Posted
Let me know why me. Especially if we don’t seem to match.
Posted
When being approached by anyone on any platform I expect a friendly, cordial greeting, just like you would greet anyone you don't know. I expect to be treated like a human being. Nobody walks up to complete strangers in public and asks them about anal immediately. I expect the same respect here. These fake doms who think it's ok to just slide into my DMs talking about all the filthy things they want to do to me and calling me everything in the book honestly makes me sick to my stomach and I call them out on it every time. Subs are people too, and we're both supposed to be learning from each other. But I'm not going to be able to do my part as a sub if the only thing my dom ever expects me to do is blindly obey
Posted
Read people's profiles be polite and friendly to everyone regardless of gender or preference.
No reply no problem move on simples.
Use manners respect costs nothing.
And remember have fun and take care
Posted
I don't really respond to one word messages like hi. I'd much rather have a bit more than that. Say something interesting about yourself or my profile. On the other hand it doesn't have to be war and peace either. Don't treat me like I'm your sub until I am. Finally whether you're Dom or sub be respectful.
Posted
I expect someone, anyone, to begin with a friendly opening and meaningful conversation. We'll talk kinks later. First, let's talk personality; make sure our demons play nice
Posted
1 hour ago, HeavenlySin said:
I expect someone, anyone, to begin with a friendly opening and meaningful conversation. We'll talk kinks later. First, let's talk personality; make sure our demons play nice

This^^^^^^

Posted

Personally. " Hi I'm_______ from ________. " Then anything that was interesting on my profile, what you want to know things like that.

I prefer to get to know people first 😅

Posted
Don’t let the first thing said be about looks and looks and looks. A nice compliment, not one that makes me feel like some sort of product on w shelf, and my looks are the one and only thing you’re needing to be right and the rest can be anything from crazy to mean to selfish or empty, lokg as I lol good enough for u, that’s all I require. Ya. No. I like to feel like ok maybe my pic caught your initial attention. But it led you to want to know more, learn about me some, and not just be a thing you can get excited looking at and cld care less about any other part of my person. I wanna be wanted for more than just a cpl trivial things that I didn’t even have control over. Like me becuz I vibe well with you. Like me becuz u think I’m funny. Or smart and enjoy talking about life and the cosmos with. Like me becuz I have a heart that has no bottom. And I’m the most loyal female you might ever know. Respect me for the person I am at my core. This is what will get me everytime. Of course ppl can fake some of those things. And that’s always a heart break to find out when it happens. I just need connection and attraction that goes deeper than wanting to get off with me. Maybe if old school. Sex is good, but sex with someone you love and connect with, that’s mind blowing
Posted
22 hours ago, Epicpotato said:

Personally. " Hi I'm_______ from ________. " Then anything that was interesting on my profile, what you want to know things like that.

I prefer to get to know people first 😅

Your username made me laugh out loud, thanks for that

Posted
A nice Introduction, something they like, have noticed or are curious about regarding me, perhaps introduce themselves and that they are a dom and what kind, as long as they message first I'm usually happy provided it's not creepy
Posted
8 hours ago, Noctris said:

Your username made me laugh out loud, thanks for that

Lol thank you. You can than a man by the name of Christopher for that lol

Posted
Just stand out I guess... Tell me your intentions and don't just go with the standard 'hey how are you' they are BORING!
Posted
Honestly at this point I wouldn’t mind if they came at me with a lasso as long as the first thing they asked wasn’t for me to get on kik or give them my real phone number lol
Posted
Just message me and say hey and tell me about you or start a conversation about what you and I have in common.
Posted

I don't approach a sub unless she shows interest. Most people are taken or don't come here to be hit on, and don't want that.  I don't want to bother them.

Posted
Just say hi I liked your profile or something nice to either one
Posted

Standard procedure on Grindr anyways is to open with a d**k pic which I always meet with ridiculing about why they thought that tiny thing would peak my interest. Use words not pics or my inner brat will eat you alive 😝

Posted
something relating to my profile to show you actually read it. i am very big on messages with substance. mentioning something that’s in there shows interest in me besides as a sexual being.
Posted
Just be shown kindness and someone I feel comfortable with