Subs - How Do You Like To Be Approached By A Dom On This App

Mr****

Posted
Part of me thinks your question itself would be a good way to approach someone. Something like…”Hey baby. How do you like approached?” 😂
Posted
I've been thinking about this more, and perhaps we (i.e subs) have more of a responsibility in defining this on our profiles etc. As said earlier I list how I don't want to be approached but not how I would prefer. Maybe we should be or FET admin... Add as profile question.
I mean some won't take any notice of, but may help genuine Dom's
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like to be approached with kindness, class, respect and honesty. I mean don't get me wrong I love a ***ful man (put me where you want me) but to just be rude or disgusting or disrespectful about it at first...umm no. But yes even if someone were to ask me "How would you like to be approached" shows they are considering me not just them.
Posted
Can depend on a number of things, but 9/10, read my profile, pick something to talk about, vanilla first (flirting ok!) but don’t just jump in with demands or being creepy…
Posted

Assertively, with knowledge of my bio, not expecting me to be dtf, or randomly meet someone i barely know. Ask questions because i dislike getting to know someone and find out we’re not even into the same s**t

Posted
The first message that I would want, would to be degraded and told that im their property. And stuff like that. But that's just me personally 🥵😁
Posted
A normal get to know you conversation. Please do not come in my inbox seeking to pleasure yourself from me. Vet people, vet! Titles are earned not just expected. No I will not call you Daddy or Sir during our first conversation, and probably not anytime soon until trust and communication have been well established.
Posted
I would like to be approached respectfully and with a hint of praise. I do not respond well to people or Doms who’s first chat is they want to bend me over a table. I am trying to find an authentic care-taking Dom. Someone who approaches me with care.
Posted
To be quite honest I am with many others in that I like to be approached respectfully but at the same time welcome a dom who knows what it is they seek or want and has no issues communicating that very early on. They can be direct and blunt but still be respectful in my eyes. And I certainly like if they take more of a lead in communicating as I can surely do so as I believe I am rather eloquent, but it doesn't change that I am still rather shy 😅
Posted
Just be nice and maybe flirt?
Posted
A strong but gentle talking
Posted
Be nice be open show me you read some of my page give something to start a conversation lead with
Posted
I think a message or some feedback, though given it's a paid for feature (for messaging) most of the time, a message outside the app would be good as shows read my profile description.
Posted
A subtle approach including a hint that my profile has interested them. Kindness is always noticed
Posted
Introduce themself. Say something about reading profile that caught their attention and start with a question or 2.
Posted
Hi I read your profile and find you very interesting and would like to get to know you better