Subs - How Do You Like To Be Approached By A Dom On This App

Mr****

Posted
I want a message that Indicates you've read my profile. And don't jump straight to the kinky stuff. Let's chat and see what kind of chemistry we have. If the conversation flows naturally, we'll get to the kink soon enough!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I for one like when a Dom starts off being a mature Dominant man. And not just we gonna *uck slut. Cause I mean I feel like One's gotta earn my trust before ever saying that to me. And even then would be mature enough to say something besides that.
Posted
Ooo I’m both ways! I do like the respectful messages and build a friendship, but sometimes the verbal *** is fun too. Sometimes being mean is hot 😂
Posted
If you wanna be just kinkster friends,approach with respectful hi. If you want the kink,I'd rather you tell me straight away what you want.
Posted
I love jokes. I love questions. Just be genuine and warm. If there's chemistry we'll connect
Posted
I like it to be descriptive. Not just hey
Posted
She should just straight out ask. I'm definitely going to try if my Dom asks anything within my limits
Posted
She should be gentle at first, then demanding to express her authority. She should also explain briefly her style and what she expects of her subs. Myself, I respond more than others to STRICT AUTHORITY
Posted
Very new to this as I just recently came around to who I am and what I want. As a sub VERY eager to please, I'm looking for the assertiveness and dominance while still knowing that my domme cares about me and is making me be a better version of myself.
Posted
I’ll tell you if it ever happens 😅
Posted
Respectfully and actually have a real conversation
Posted
As someone new, I prefer ANYONE that approaches first to actually try to get to know a little about me. Be it in or out of kink. But a first message could be a simple hello! I, personally, respond back to those who aren't trying to push meeting up right away. Who try to understand what I'm looking for in a Dom or a scene or anything with serious intentions and interests.
Posted
Approach me respectfully, and talk with me as you would to a friend. Get to know each other a bit. If we click we can go somewhere and have our fun. If no at least we tried.
Posted
I really want a full conversation about limits and boundaries. I don't mind one word first messages, I think it lets both parties know they are both interested, but I'd prefer to chat over the phone to see if we work c:
Posted
i see so many messages about treating people like humans in the first instance before treating them like subs....... something that has to be earnt and i agree with that as a respectful Dom, i know we are all hunan and different inside
Posted

I want to be appreciated, respected and treated like a lady because I’m a princess in the daytime and a sl*t in the bedroom

Posted
Speaking as a switch here lol) I believe my submission has to be earned, which takes a lot of time. So I like to be approached same as anyone else, with respect and kindness. I'd approach a sub the same way. I don't expect them to use honorifics toward me off the bat or anything; I'd just like to get to know them as a person first and foremost before kink even becomes part of the conversation.
Posted
Top2Bottom2 : speaking as a switch as well, this has been becoming a very popular topic as I already commented once today alone but I have to agree with luxvontrier, as a sub then my DOM should work to earn my submission and trust especially if I'm bratty. This does take time but equally speaking , when I am in DOM role (different sub of course otherwise no boundaries can be established but not really held & confusion can set in ) that's why I as a rule don't switch with the same person, that said, as a DOM, I think I should allow my sub the benefit that I earn their trust as well. SO I guess I am saying it works the same at least for me and my style (AND YOUR STYLE IS A KEY FACTOR HERE) that I earn my subs submission. and trust. I just don't believe I will achieve full submission no matter the aggressiveness of my style because if my sub is in CAUTION MODE while I am training that will show in their submission. This may not even be apparent at first, I try to have a keen eye for ANY APPREHENSION WHATSOEVER. IMO, If there is any noticeable apprehension, your not going to achieve the submission your striving for fully. As a DOM, of course the ultimate goal of course is FULL SUBMISSION. For me, my success in that role has been best achieved by earning that full submission. Also, as a sub, I also discovered at least in my experience it's best to let the sub feel like the DOM has earned my full submission and I work on that (again, it takes time) .Of course this was my experience but one thing I think is EVERYONE TRAINS DIFFERENT AND EVERYONE SUBMITS DIFFERENT. So my opinion could have a hint of biased but either way it's learned by both parties from EXPERIENCE!
Posted
I like it when he gets right into what he wants
Posted
1: Actually read my profile - too many doms have messaged me not having done so
2: Actually talk to me instead of just asking for nudes in the first 5 min
3: Say something nice and sweet that’ll make me melt! Something more than a sentence long lol
Posted
I agree with reading my profile. And be respectful until you've established a connection. Just because I like kink doesn't mean I don't want respectful encounters
Posted
I am no doubt a submissive but feel overwhelmingly there is a fine line between dominate and disrespectful. I'm not into degrading or ***. I am into confident, controlling domination by a strong ***less man that will install a level of *** that is exciting and
Posted
Top2Bottom2, I like to be approached softly and gently with the sweetest smile & sexiest talk they can do. All the while, making their proposal. This makes me wanna break out of my cage right then and there.
Posted
I love to be approached with aggression