Subs - How Do You Like To Be Approached By A Dom On This App

Mr****

Posted
Yesterday at 01:29 AM, bscamper said:

Show you’ve read their profile not just looked at their pics. The amount of people that have requested things I state I’m not looking for or are not one of my descriptions is annoying. Treat them like a person. Do not just send a d**k pic right off 🤦‍♀️ yes this has happened many times. Don’t just say hey or how are you, I want someone that can communicate not just a one way conversation. A compliment goes a long way too, So does sexy flirting.
I hope this helps!

Low effort inbox messages are usually ignored by me unless something in the profile catches my eye. The amount of 1-3 word messages with a basically blank profile I have received is almost mind numbing.

• 1 month later...
Posted
Mention something you found interesting on my profile
Posted

A friendly hello and something that shows you have read their profile.  So often I've had first messages from Doms telling me to call them Sir immediately or other demands and I do wonder about their mindset.... You wouldn't go up to someone in person and demand that as your first conversation so why do it here?  Most subs who I chat to are only submissive once they are comfortable with someone, not because it was demanded of them.  Take time to get to know someone first.  

Posted
I have to search out a Dom most of the time.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I had someone who thought a good first message to me was basically insulting me while also implying I am a liar.(As in I logged in today to check my messages and was greeted by this.)

This is SO FAR from the right way to message anyone.

Why should I put any time or effort to attempt to "prove" myself to a rude a** stranger who can't even be polite out the gate? If they were trying to negg, even worse. Hope they learn that's not acceptable.

Sorry, not sorry. Don't be an a**hole.

Posted
My experience is limited, but I haven't met many women that approach and express interest in being in charge that are real... just saying....
Posted
I like hearing aggressive messages especially all the violent details…makes my skin tingle
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, pumpkyn said:

I like hearing aggressive messages especially all the violent details…makes my skin tingle

I like aggressive AFTER I agree to do stuff with them. Right out the gate I consider it a red flag. I haven't consented to anything with them and they are assuming they have some sort of control. COMPLETE turn off for me.

Edited by locketheart
Adding more
Posted
I think that the number one thing to remember is this, and it's a bit of a trope but I'm going to say it regardless (god even knows why it's an actual question), anyone may approach someone stating that they're a Dom however, until they decide that they're submissive towards them, they are not dominant towards them. Therefore, they're just another person in the inbox. So, the answer to the OP's question is, first and foremost, respectfully. Just like you'd approach any random person they happen to come across in the street.
Posted
For me it is just having a nice conversation, get to know each other before asked if I would like to try as I have never been a sub before
Posted
8 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

"anyone may approach someone stating that they're a Dom however, until they decide that they're submissive towards them, they are not dominant towards them. Therefore, they're just another person in the inbox. So, the answer to the OP's question is, first and foremost, respectfully. Just like you'd approach any random person they happen to come across in the street."

Exactly. I would hope you wouldn't walk up to random people on the street and behave in such ways as I have seen in my inbox.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’d prefer to be treated like a human being. Too many times doms with start objectifying me or calling me names when all I want is a simple conversation starter. I don’t need any nicknames off the bat, nor do I want to feel like an inanimate object 
Posted
October 17, 2022, jovino said:

Whoa! Are you getting messages like this?! If so, that’s f’d up!!

Messages like this are much more commonplace among subs than they ever should be, which is why I'm so glad this topic was created in the first place. There are far too many people on sites like this who call themselves "Doms" but in reality are just using that as an excuse to be rude. It can be scary. I for one will give a piece of my mind and then utilize the block button lol

Posted
You see many “beta dom” or “cyberdom” types that are essentially going to hit your inbox as if they are entitled to a response. I find them very pathetic. Reach out with respect, you are building a foundation of trust. Be honest, and open. You will find either interest or no interest. If no interest let it go. Nobody owes you an answer. If you get huffy about that.. or If you do not have the presence it requires to be this you should most likely find other outlets. Dominate doesn’t mean anything until you accept and are accepted by your sub, and then the limits are set and agreed to. Never to a stranger on a opening message. Just my 2 cents.
Posted
A Dom should be really caring and treat us like we are worth something, we don’t deserve to be treated like we have no feelings! To be a good Dom you have to take care of your Sub! Paying attention to their needs so that they can meet yours. Just Randomly calling us a names or yelling at us without provocation is *** in my opinion.
Posted

Ideally "whazz up?"  but I'm not fussy.   

Posted
Just a simple hello with good response times. Nothing too long/ don’t keep me waiting!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Saying hello is step #1. Be respectful... after all, I am human and do have feelings. Don't stop in and say things like, "omg I want to breed you" what. It's important to get to know the person behind the title..
Posted
Actually saying hello & having a couple of decent messages first. Then progress into D/S stuff.