30 Questions Day 6 Q6

Pa****

Posted

What do you feel are the roots of your dominance/submission?
Do you think it has something to do with childhood?
Is it a relationship management tool as in the practice of domestic discipline?
Is it a sexual thrill or something else?

Previous (days) questions@  Q5, Q4, Q3Q2,, Q1

Posted

D:

Dont want to go all freudian on this,  but maybe the reverse of some powerfull people  wanting to submit to release I do want control that I was not allowed to have 

I am good at/in control but do mnot want imore in a professional capacity ,  as in complete control.

The dominance is not a sexual thing, my sadism is however

Posted
I’m just super kinky. I have been pretty much all of my life. I have no idea what tripped the switch, but I find the more I explore the more I enjoy.

I used to have play dates with a mistress dom friend where we would visit kink clubs and she’d beat my ass until I collapsed. We’d then laugh and joke about freaking out people for the rest of the evening. Why? Simply because it was fun. It wasn’t a lifestyle, it was just us playing around.

Right now I’m flying solo following a rough period in my life which included divorce. I’ve been celibate for over two years and I’m just now starting to come out of my shell.
Posted
Mine stems from school. Hearing the girls in my class giggling and laughing for some reason always turned me on, especially at upper school. I didn’t realise at the time but as I hit my twenties I started to understand the kinks out there for *** and realised in early 30’s I was a sub!!
Posted
Being pushed down and oppressed by society hs 2 results
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I've had a very busy lifestyle and career, my fetishism started out as an escape from it all. Now it is something I partake in for fun