Can someone learn to be a Dom

Am****

Posted
43 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

To be honest with the level of detail provided by the OP the answers were always going to be broad - but there's plenty of commonality across the majority of the responses for the OP to take something from it, should he want to.

But of course, the question and details provided are the problem 😂

Posted
Switch here. I hope you don't mind a female opinion. I always have to do research in dominating. Yes, any person can learn to be a Dom/Domme, but not everybody is born with the "magical spank, or the natural clever creativity of Brain taking over the world with Pinky". 
Posted
9 minutes ago, kiseu said:
Switch here. I hope you don't mind a female opinion. I always have to do research in dominating. Yes, any person can learn to be a Dom/Domme, but not everybody is born with the "magical spank, or the natural clever creativity of Brain taking over the world with Pinky". 

The best possible answer 👌

Posted
You e already expressed the desire to be a “Dom”. That, by default, makes you a Dom. There’s no membership. No checklist. No card you have to show. What your really asking is, “how can I match my personal comfort levels with techniques that allow me to show that desire to be dominant?” And that just takes time and experimentation. And honestly, kinks and preferences evolve as well. So what you enjoy now probably won’t be exactly what you want 20 years from now. Just start small, learn your limits, learn your partners desires, and most importantly have fun! If it’s not fun, you might want to reconsider what your doing.
Posted

And I might add another thing
 take any advice that people that label themselves as “Alpha” give you with a huuuuge grain of salt. Most of them only use that label as a way to mask thier true insecurities and they will try to teach you that “Dom” and “A**hole” are the same thing. They are not.

Posted
Anyone can learn but its you that defines what kind of dom you are or arent. Also, you could just be interested in being an owner and not necessarily a Dominant. I say research your lables a little more j depth and find out who you want to be for your own desires.

There is also such a thing as a switch.
Posted

Wanting be a dom but not being very dom can be a sign that you’re meant to be a soft dom, best way in my opinion to describe the difference is a hard dom is more like “you like the way my c**k tastes, s**t?” And a soft dom is more like “you look so cute with my c**k in your mouth”

Posted
Oo thank you tex for highlighting this, I like softer doms then
GODDESSPELE46
Posted

yes you can and the sub is the one who shows you / teaches you because without the guides of the what the fetish is you are nothing eachj pet / sub is different even if it is the same faetish as someone else  ask the right questions look at body move me and trust is # one earn the trust of the sub and if you want to help bad enough u you will addapt to each [pet 

Posted
Yes you can learn. My Dom had no clue he was into kink. He met me and and đŸ€Ż. We take things at his speed and we spend a lot of time communicating our needs and checking in, but he is great at it. He has days that he is soft, days he is hard, days he is pleasure. That is great for me because I need all of those to be happy!
Posted
Of course you can honey. It's only play acting.