Photos

ca****

Posted
Am i the only one thinking the automated photo approval system is flawed?
I just uploaded photos of some of my toys, within seconds they've been moved to website view only.
Now I know sex toys are a bit risky but I've seen so many photos of toys, naked bodies and closeups I wish I never seen!
It's getting very frustrating here to add photos when you're a Dom and not really here to post photos of yourself and all you have to add is photos toys and scenes.
Posted

the automated process was designed to speed up approvals

if you feel a toy etc your have posted is, genuinely, 'safe for work' then please raise a ticket with support to state you'd like this re-reviewed by a person

obviously, of course, sometimes things slip the net the other way which should not have been approved - in which case, again, hit report or raise a ticket so it can be re-reviewed.

there is an automated process, and it's not perfect.  I can understand the frustrations but it is something which is also using intelligent learning, so that more decisions are made quickly and accurately.

Having an app does mean we have to have a process for reviewing the suitability of photos in line with the rules and guidance set out by the app stores.

For any further queries on this (for yourself or anyone else), please raise a support ticket.