ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
Clue#8 maybe someone you know is interested in making there fantasies come true
Posted
Day #8 - Grid #16 - Clue #8 - Going to a party alone can be risky so maybe you should bring a plus one
Posted
New and just starting this- What do these icons look like and how can I find them?
Posted
How do you work out which icons you are missing if you have only just started?
Posted
Is there meant to be one under confessions? If yes then it doesn’t appear there. Is this a glitch or am I looking at the wrong place?
Posted
48 minutes ago, JSc96 said:
How do you work out which icons you are missing if you have only just started?

Looks like you figured out what they look like as you have 6 of the 8 now - to work out which you're missing, number your grid left to right top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc - from there you should be able to work out which you have and which you are missing.
The following grid #'s have been released so far: 1, 5, 7, 9, 16, 21, 22, 24
Once you know which you are missing look back through the thread for all the clues - or here's my list so far:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #9 - Here's looking at you kid...or perhaps that should be who's looking at you 😉
=============================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #5 - Got something twisted to get off your chest? Head here for absolution.
Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #24 - Is this where the New Kids went? Or perhaps where half of Ian Dury's backing band went?
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #22 - Whether it be a spank or a quickie you'll need to make some adjustments to find this one
Day #5 Clue #5 - Grid 7 - I've been searching for a girl (or boy) like you - just needed to make some adjustments to find you
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid 21 - Don't know how to behave around the site while reading Dan Brown's thing about Da Vinci? Then you best get leading an orchestra or alternatively reading these 😉
Day #7 Clue #7 - Grid #1 - They say these ***t a thousand words - so how many have you posted? A books worth?
Day #8 Clue #8 - Grid #16 - Don't forget to include an RSVP

Posted
36 minutes ago, Sub_Manchester said:
Is there meant to be one under confessions? If yes then it doesn’t appear there. Is this a glitch or am I looking at the wrong place?

You may need to make some adjustments when you get there to find it 😉

Posted

8 #GRID16 Its more fun with a few, so be sure to bring someone along 😉

Posted
How do I find these, where are the clues? Found two accidentally 😂
Posted
Clue #8 Grid #16 if you have others who enjoy the same things as you send them this way as well
Posted
Clue #8 Grid #16
This is what you should do when you want to share or recommend to the people you know.
Posted
10 hours ago, GeordieG said:
How do I find these, where are the clues? Found two accidentally 😂

There are clues throughout this thread if you scroll up - in fact I left a full set of mine so far about 4 or 5 posts further up

Posted
1 hour ago, scxtty97 said:

The one on confessions doesn't load for me

Have sent you a message, will try and help work out why 😊

Posted

Clue # 9 - Grid # 8 - Push me and you can Jingle my Bells 🔔😉

Posted (edited)

9 #GRID8 Keep in the loop! But first you have to push it 😉

Edited by TeeJay_98
Typo
Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Just wanted to notify you that the clue was great but only worked on the website and not the app.

Posted

Clue #9 Make sure you have these turned on so you stay in the know

Posted
Is there a different clue for number 9 please? I’m so confused
Posted
2 minutes ago, nycgentledaddy said:

Just wanted to notify you that the clue was great but only worked on the website and not the app.

Ooh that's a bit of a buggar, I will check it out and try and work out why,  I've reposted below hopefully this one will work. Thank you 😊

7 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Posted
Day #9 Clue #9 - Grid #8 - Roll up, roll up, read all about it, have you heard the latest? No? Then you might want to press this button to be kept informed as things happen.
Posted

Clue # 9 You may want to reconfigure your ________ to find and change which ____ alerts you want to see pop up on your phone

Posted
Clue 9 you get one of these when someone comments on a post