ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
Clue #9 - Turn this on if you want to be kept up to date
Posted
28 minutes ago, nycgentledaddy said:

Just wanted to notify you that the clue was great but only worked on the website and not the app.

It's not working on site or app for me 😞

Posted
1 minute ago, faepix said:

It's not working on site or app for me 😞

Have sent you a message, will try and work out why 😊

Posted
How do I give an icon away I don’t know how to work this 🤣
Posted
7 minutes ago, GeordieG said:

How do I give an icon away I don’t know how to work this 🤣

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
Really confused on number 8 the clues don't seem to help me on that one! 😕
Posted
Clue # 9 - Grid # 8 - Push me and you can Jingle my Bells 🔔😉

Good clue. Tho doesn’t seem to show up on the app. Turned em all on and doesn’t seem to make a difference
Posted

Clue # 9 - Grid # 8 – Set these right or you’ll get ping after ping.

Posted
Clue #9 your phone can be going mental with these if you have the feature turned on
Posted

im so confused with 8 can someone help?

Posted
Day 9 clue #8. If you want to be in the know, up to date and alert, make sure you switch on 🥰
Posted
Clue #8 I know what I am looking for but forgotten how to find it :(
Posted
6 hours ago, MasterAlex101 said:

im so confused with 8 can someone help?

6 hours ago, AutumnViolets said:

#9 not showing up on app, fix your stuff folks

2 hours ago, Phoenixpete said:

Clue #8 I know what I am looking for but forgotten how to find it :(

Have sent you all a message 😊

Posted
Thank you PixieDust for the offer, I was able to find it with another clue. Apologies to the App folks I was wrong, your stuff is working just fine. I hope you can forgive me. I will work to be more vigilant in my future searching.
Posted

Clue # 10 - Grid # 12 - Sugar Plum Fairies might have a few tricks up their sleeve, but Open Sesame is not one of them, so this feature just might save your bacon.

Posted

Clue # 10 - Grid # 12 – 12345678 is rubbish, but it’s probably the second most common.

Posted
Day #10 Clue #10 - Grid #12 - Open Sesame is the most famous of these - is yours in need of changing?
Posted
Clue 10
You need this to open a computer or email when you log onto another device
Posted
Clue #10-
You should change this every so often to keep your account secure.
The equivalent of a padlock on a diary or entry to a phone- you may need to be more imaginative than 1234!
Posted
Clue #10 I like to use incorrect…that way when I forget the site always tells me what it is
Posted

Clue # 10 Make sure you always know this and don’t tell anyone for in the wrong hands it could ruin everything.