ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
How many have been revealed so far? I've got 10 out of 24
Posted
1 minute ago, MissBlueEyes91 said:

How many have been revealed so far? I've got 10 out of 24

There are currently 11 Icons available.  Icon 11 was released 15mins ago, if you scroll back you will see the clues above. 

Posted (edited)

Clue #11 I shut and lock the door when I want some of this. I may also put a Do Not Disturb sign on the door.

Edited by cupidswoman
Posted
Day 10, clue #12 . Keep this safe, for you only

Day 11, clue #23. We all gotta respect this.
Posted
you call your parents to take your kids to get some of this.
Posted
Clue #11 - Hint by Chris Brown 🎶

🎵Ayy you, girl, with the tight up skirt
Get that ass in the bed, I'ma lock the door
Shake that ass like boom shakalaka, boom shakalaka (boom, boom)
We don't need nobody watching us (yikes!)
No eyes but your eyes
Ain't nobody here but you and me
Licking your private parts (Boom shakalaka, hahaha)
And I know you love your [SPOILER DELETED]🎵
Posted
Clue 11
This is a good thing
I have my social life and my blank life
Posted
Clue #11-
Kids can be told these areas on the body are "no-go zones" or their __________ areas
When in the bath, you don't want your other half walking in to go to the loo. They should respect your __________!🧖🏼‍♀️🛀🏻🧘🏽‍♀️🍷🎶
Posted
11 #GRID23 You would be overstepping this if you opened a door without knocking 😉
Posted
Clue #11 - Most ***s ask their parents for some space and _____ once they reach a certain age
Posted
Clue#11 what do most young adults want if they are still living at home or house sharing
Posted
I've found grid numbers 1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 16, 21, 23 and 24. Which one am I missing? 🤔
Posted
Clue 11:if you read someone’s diary you’re invading their____
Posted
1 hour ago, MissBlueEyes91 said:
I've found grid numbers 1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 16, 21, 23 and 24. Which one am I missing? 🤔

Grid #22 - my clue for that was:
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #22 - Whether it be a spank or a quickie you'll need to make some adjustments to find this one

Posted

Day #11 Grid #23 one of the lowest ranks in the Army, if you remember the show Gomer Pyle was one of these

Posted
So I seem to be 1 icon short… not sure which day but #12 on the grid… can anyone help out in pointing me where that icon is hidden ?
Posted
24 minutes ago, SecretiveDragon said:

So I seem to be 1 icon short… not sure which day but #12 on the grid… can anyone help out in pointing me where that icon is hidden ?

Have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map so far. 😊

Posted
Day 5 grid 7 cause I struggled: when browsing your options you may need to adjust your sights
Posted

clue 11 on discord i put my status to do not disturb i dont want anyone to talk to me right now so i need to make sure they dont disturb me 

Posted

Clue # 12 - Grid # 2 - Personally, I love it when it’s about you 😊

Posted
Day #12 Clue #12 - Grid #2 - Time for an overhaul of yours or does it sell you well?
Posted
Clue 12 when you need to change something about YOU!