ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted

Clue # 13 - Grid # 14 – It’s always nice when someone shows a little appreciation for our efforts. 

Posted
Day #13 Clue #13 - Grid #14 - Who's been running their appreciative fingers over you?
Posted
15 hours ago, plusSizeGal said:

Need help with Clue #10 grid #12… I am on the app and not sure if it is a trouble spot to pick up the piece for it. Help please

Hey, It looks like there may be a glitch with the app causing the treasure hunt icon to not show - It's been reported to the tech team. 

It is showing on the website version though which you should be able to get to from the browser on your phone.

Posted
Clue # 13 this is where you go when you want to let someone know you have noticed them? 
Posted
Clue 13
If you try something and like it stick to it
Posted
Clue #13-
I _____ Sweets, Cats, Walks, Audible books, Games in general, Crackers, Chicken, Salads, Flip Flops, though I adore Chocolate🍫, Dogs🐶, Hikes🏕, Hardback Books📚, Boardgames🎲/PS4🎮, Crisps🥔, Steak/Beef🥩, Tacos🌮 High heels👡/Boots🥾
Posted
Clue #13 - Grid #14 - you will be notified here when someone gives a heart to you 💚
Posted

13 #GRID14 Whos been Perving and showing their appreciation? 🤔 👍🏻

Posted
Day 13, clue #14. Do they see what they like? bet they do!9
Posted
Yesterday at 04:42 PM, fairfield980 said:
Hello I’m new here I think I’m interested in this

Hi I sent you a piece. Look through the comments and use the clues to find the puzzle pieces. In the end you’ll have a full picture. All the pieces can be found through the app

Posted
Really struggling with people putting clue numbers but no grid numbers 😢🤦🏻‍♀️ missing grid #14&16
Posted
40 minutes ago, Peanut2001 said:

I'm missing 2 pieces how do I figure out which ones they are?

Count each row of the picture left to right so Top row is 1-4, Second row is 5-8 etc

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, SabRhi said:

Really struggling with people putting clue numbers but no grid numbers 😢🤦🏻‍♀️ missing grid #14&16

Clue # 13 - Grid # 14 – It’s always nice when someone shows a little appreciation for our efforts. 
Clue # 8 - Grid # 16 – Spread the joy this Christmas (or at anytime really)

Edited by 4RCH
Posted
I'm really struggling with finding fruit #3 and #23....I read the previous hints but still can't get it
Posted

any help with 6 and 12 i think those are the two im missing 

Posted
7 minutes ago, QueenBratty said:

I'm really struggling with finding fruit #3 and #23....I read the previous hints but still can't get it

Grid #3 hasn't been released yet

Grid #23 is something you can adjust to determine who can see what on your profile.

Posted
13 minutes ago, QueenBratty said:

Grid #3 hasn't been released yet - but my clue for Grid #23 was:
Day #11 Clue #11 - Grid #23 - Make sure these are set right when you want some quiet undisturbed time either alone or with others
Think about where you can make settings to keep things quiet for you.

Posted
14 minutes ago, Master50 said:
Can I get a better clue of #13

Grid #13 hasn't been released yet, but if you mean today's clue (Clue #13) - this was my clue for that one:
Day #13 Clue #13 - Grid #14 - Who's been running their appreciative fingers over you?
Think about what people can do when they look at your pics etc a bit like the thumbs up on Facebook and where you can see who's given you one.