ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted

Clue #15:

I was looking for the Iron Brotherhood song of the same name, but it's been taken down somewhy (sigh)

MasterScorpio
Posted
#15 Julie Andrews song from The Sound of Music sung during a thunderstorm not a single snowflake in sight how the hell did this become a Christmas Song
Posted
2 hours ago, Aleeblckchrry said:

Help

Welcome to the Community.

I have enclosed the rules on how to play the treasure hunt below and gifted you with your first icon to start you off.

You will find all the clues in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards.  The clues listed will hint you to where you should possibly be looking on the site for the treasure hunt icons.  Use the clues and then go for a gander around the FET Universe and if you are in the right spot, you will find a square icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points.

If you struggle to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary that will take you directly to each days clues so far.

Currently there are 15 icons available to collect.  

Happy Hunting 😊

On 11/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, crystal-love said:

Have you seen Alice chasing the rope bunny? 🐇 Help her find it by hunting all the icons in the FET universe. Will you meet her in the underworld? You've got until the 24th of December to find out!

🏆 The three winners will get an incredible leather item provided by RopeBunny.de: a horse/unicorn mask, a harness or a Rope Bunny pet, all of them worth over €800 in total and a three-month VIP upgrade.

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 1st until December 24th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the RopeBunny.de Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. Winners will be announced on December 28th!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🙌

EN_TH_ropebunnyde.png

Posted

Clue # 16 - Grid # 19 - You’re at the helm with this ship no matter the deck level you choose

Posted

Clue # 16 - Grid # 19 – To pay or not to pay – ‘THAT’ is the question!

Posted
Clue #16 - I only have a few days left before my privileges are gone, I should extend it if I want to keep them
Posted
Clue #16 Grid #19
Configure and check out your status as a Fet-ter.
Posted
Clue 16
Certain credit cards have special privileges for its ???
Posted
Day #16 Clue #16 - Grid #19 - Each and every user of the site has one....what level is yours?
Posted
# 16 this is we’re you can leave for good or send *** 💰
Posted
Clue #16:

This is quite an oblique clue, I admit...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7e4JXwd7XMo
Posted

16 #GRID19 Have you paid for a crown or are u staying for free? 👀 

Posted
Clue#16 you can be a ……. At many places most people associate them with gyms
Posted
9 hours ago, Juzzedinmypantz said:
I’m confused

About?
If you read the OP it explains what this is all about - essentially icons are hidden around the site and clues are left on this thread as to where you can find them - when you do find them click on them to collect them.
It really is as simple as that.

Posted
2 minutes ago, rai69 said:

Can I get any icon

Well you have two already. Just follow the clues and find the rest.

Posted
1 hour ago, Hungry_Hyena_Aust said:
Hey, any tips ?

Follow the clues in the thread to find those you haven't got - to work out which they are, number your grid left to right, top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc - these are the grid numbers released so far:
1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24
Once you've worked that out just look back for the relevant clues in the thread - or below is a full list of mine so far:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #9 - Here's looking at you kid...or perhaps that should be who's looking at you 😉
=============================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #5 - Got something twisted to get off your chest? Head here for absolution.
Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #24 - Is this where the New Kids went? Or perhaps where half of Ian Dury's backing band went?
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #22 - Whether it be a spank or a quickie you'll need to make some adjustments to find this one
Day #5 Clue #5 - Grid 7 - I've been searching for a girl (or boy) like you - just needed to make some adjustments to find you
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid 21 - Don't know how to behave around the site while reading Dan Brown's thing about Da Vinci? Then you best get leading an orchestra or alternatively reading these 😉
Day #7 Clue #7 - Grid #1 - They say these ***t a thousand words - so how many have you posted? A books worth?
Day #8 Clue #8 - Grid #16 - Don't forget to include an RSVP
Day #9 Clue #9 - Grid #8 - Roll up, roll up, read all about it, have you heard the latest? No? Then you might want to press this button to be kept informed as things happen.
Day #10 Clue #10 - Grid #12 - Open Sesame is the most famous of these - is yours in need of changing?
Day #11 Clue #11 - Grid #23 - Make sure these are set right when you want some quiet undisturbed time either alone or with others
Day #12 Clue #12 - Grid #2 - Time for an overhaul of yours or does it sell you well?
Day #13 Clue #13 - Grid #14 - Who's been running their appreciative fingers over you?
Day #14 Clue #14 - Grid #17 - Some get it from The Times, or New York Herald, or Le Figaro perhaps, or maybe Bild, TV, or even Facebook...me? I head to home and make some adjustments to what I want to see
Day #15 Clue #15 - Grid #10 - Every horse race has one - it doesn't always win but is tipped to do so
Day #16 Clue #16 - Grid #19 - Each and every user of the site has one....what level is yours?