ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
49 minutes ago, caterinapadrona said:
Hi, currently I have found 15 out of 24, but it is becoming difficult to find more

There is only 19 at the minute 20 at 3pm so you have 4 more to locate before you are caught up

Posted
49 minutes ago, caterinapadrona said:
Hi, currently I have found 15 out of 24, but it is becoming difficult to find more

If you number your grid left to right, top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc - you should be able to work out which you are missing and then look back through the thread for clues where to find them - these have been released so far:
1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Posted
46 minutes ago, xcharliex said:
Day 19 is soooo confusing 😩😩

It's all about how you add people on here 😉

Posted
Clue#19 favour one person over another possibly add them to a special section for them
Posted
I think I have found them all to-date. Would someone better at this than I please check my board for me to confirm? Thanks so much and for all the clues. It’s like a big house party going on in here!
Posted
33 minutes ago, B2theRad2the27 said:
I think I have found them all to-date. Would someone better at this than I please check my board for me to confirm? Thanks so much and for all the clues. It’s like a big house party going on in here!

Yes you have them all - next one will be released at 1500 UK Time (1600CET/1000EST) today

Posted
Struggling on 19, any help would be really appreciated - thanks!
Posted
Yes, I’m on the “Found All” list. I feel special LoL
It is fun though!
Posted
17 minutes ago, tandridge110 said:
Struggling on 19, any help would be really appreciated - thanks!

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

That doesn’t help, I’ve tried friends, faves and invite screens 😩

Posted

Hey can someone help me with the second one down from the top left? & then the one two to the right of it & then the second one up from the bottom right please🙂
Posted
25 minutes ago, blueeyedvixxen said:

Hey can someone help me with the second one down from the top left? & then the one two to the right of it & then the second one up from the bottom right please🙂

If I've worked it out right that'll be Grid #'s 5, 7 and 16 - these were my clues for those:
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #5 - Got something twisted to get off your chest? Head here for absolution.
Think about the box Catholics go to in church to reveal all
Day #5 Clue #5 - Grid 7 - I've been searching for a girl (or boy) like you - just needed to make some adjustments to find you
Just need to search for this one 😉
Day #8 Clue #8 - Grid #16 - Don't forget to include an RSVP
What would you attach an RSVP to?

Posted
46 minutes ago, xcharliex said:

That doesn’t help, I’ve tried friends, faves and invite screens 😩

You're in the right area - just need to take one step further 😉

Posted
16 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

You're in the right area - just need to take one step further 😉

Got it! Thank you!! Haha

Posted

Clue # 20- Grid # 11 - Is your letter to Santa 🎅🏻 going unanswered, try Dear Fet instead 😊

Posted

Clue # 20 - Grid # 11 – Do you have a story to tell? Want and opinion or do you just want to share your experience?

Posted
Pretty sad, a rope bunny with that sexy outfit and boots on is not wearing some sexy red gloves. 🙁😜
Posted
Clue #20-
Thimble and thumb, needle and _____
I look at the comment ______ to view clues
Posted
Day #20 Clue #20 - Grid #11 - When it comes to this place specifically are you a trouble starter, punkin' instigator, the *** addicted, a danger illustrated a firestarter, twisted firestarter....or do you just begin new discussions?
Posted
Clue #20 - Grid #11 - Haven’t seen anyone talk about a certain subject, make your own to start the discussion