ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT šŸ‡

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:Ā Merry KinkmasĀ :santa:

Posted
Clue #20 Grid #11
A string or a strand. It may also refers to a series of posts.
Posted
#20 - if you are on the website, you might be better off starting a chocolate bar
Posted
12 minutes ago, FootLoverNinja said:
I still canā€™t find 19 on the app

Have you tried on the website - or are you struggling with where to find it?

Posted

Day 20, clue #11, its worth a thread to mention this kinda discussion. :)

Posted
I seem to missing one and not sure which one, can anyone help? Iā€™m missing grid 4 6 15 18 19
Posted

At this point I'm not sure what ones I'm missing šŸ˜“

Posted

i tried to find number 20 in right place but would not find it? help?

Posted

20 #GRID11 It goes hand in hand with a needle andĀ  cotton šŸ§µ

Posted

Grid#12 a lot of the times you forget when signing in to places so you save it to your phone for the future

Posted
Do you have to be upgraded to find #20 I can't seem to figure it out or find it
Posted
How many should we have? I feel like I am missing one.
Posted
3 hours ago, Lilmiss94 said:
I seem to missing one and not sure which one, can anyone help? Iā€™m missing grid 4 6 15 18 19

Of those - 19 is the only one released so far - my clue for that was:
Day #16 Clue #16 - Grid #19 - Each and every user of the site has one....what level is yours?
Hope that helps

Posted
2 hours ago, brattydomme007 said:
Someone help me please lol

You have 14 of the 20 released so far - so you need to figure out which ones you're missing. To do that number your grid left to right top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc.
The following have been released so far:
1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
So from that you should be able to work out which you are missing and look back through the thread for the relevant clues or post which ones you need here.

Posted
2 hours ago, Foxenkit said:

At this point I'm not sure what ones I'm missing šŸ˜“

You have 17 of the 20 released so far - so you need to figure out which ones you're missing. To do that number your grid left to right top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc.
The following have been released so far:
1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
So from that you should be able to work out which you are missing and look back through the thread for the relevant clues or post which ones you need here.

Posted
2 hours ago, MasterAlex101 said:

i tried to find number 20 in right place but would not find it? help?

Are you sure you're in the right place? If so are you looking on the app or the website? May be worth checking the same place on the other version to the one you're looking from

Posted
1 hour ago, Que_rico said:
#12 and #17 ? Tips pls

Here's my clues to grid #12 and grid #17 with some extra hints:
Day #10 Clue #10 - Grid #12 - Open Sesame is the most famous of these - is yours in need of changing?
Think about what you use to login
Day #14 Clue #14 - Grid #17 - Some get it from The Times, or New York Herald, or Le Figaro perhaps, or maybe Bild, TV, or even Facebook...me? I head to home and make some adjustments to what I want to see
How do you keep up with what's going on? Have you made adjustments to limit what you are fed?

Posted
1 hour ago, grandmastedre87 said:
Found my first one how does this work

If you read the OP it's fully explained there - but in a nutshell there are icons hidden around the site, a new one is released each day and clues are left on this thread to where you can find them.
So work your way back through the thread and follow the clues to catch up - when you find one simply click on it to collect it.

Posted
56 minutes ago, Artemis_Compere said:
Do you have to be upgraded to find #20 I can't seem to figure it out or find it

No upgrades needed - the icons are visible to all - my clue for Grid #20 was:
Day #19 Clue #19 - Grid #20 - Friend or favourite - this is where you go to make it so regardless
Think about how you'd connect to others on the site