ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT šŸ‡

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:Ā Merry KinkmasĀ :santa:

Posted
Iā€™m upgraded and still canā€™t find it
Posted
Have you both tried taking one step further and actually doing the action required without submitting it?
Posted
P.S. I just looked on the website version and the icon is definitely where the clues lead you or should lead you
Posted
I found it for my mobile users here's my version of the clue #20 wanna have that person stick around what would you normally do on any social media site to have them around and see them in your lists ^-^
Posted
Grid #20*** I hate my phones text to speach šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Posted
1 hour ago, grneye24 said:

How do you get to the website? Address?

Open your phones browser and type in www.fetish.com and sign on as you would normally sign on and you will access the Mobile Desktop version šŸ˜Š

Posted
Is it 1 icon a day...looks like i entered pretty late...how do I catch up if it is 1 icon a day?
Posted
28 minutes ago, ksnlk4u said:
Is it 1 icon a day...looks like i entered pretty late...how do I catch up if it is 1 icon a day?

You can find all the icons that are currently out. Once you caught up then itā€™ll be one a day

Posted
I look for all the icons that are out as of day but so far only found 9...so it seems I'm unable to find anymore or something wrong with the app
Posted
2 hours ago, ksnlk4u said:
I look for all the icons that are out as of day but so far only found 9...so it seems I'm unable to find anymore or something wrong with the app

no, you just have to check every nook and cranny. there are hints throughout the thread

Posted

āž¦ @ksnlk4uĀ "Is it 1 icon a day...looks like i entered pretty late...how do I catch up if it is 1 icon a day?"
Every day there is a new Icon added to the rest of the Icons previously released... Today is day 20 so that means there are 20 icons that can be found

Posted
I think today is day 21 so in total 21 released so far...looked everywhere...maybe I'm missing something
Posted
4 minutes ago, ksnlk4u said:

I think today is day 21 so in total 21 released so far...looked everywhere...maybe I'm missing something

Icon #21 is not be released until 3pm UK time today, so a little bit longer to wait until you can search for it.Ā 

Posted
13 hours ago, miami656 said:
I got it!

Hint please

Posted
I got 19...but i think as per grid if going row wise it's number 6 or 7 which i may be missing. Where did i not look for? Any hints please
Posted
14 hours ago, gemini_man said:
P.S. I just looked on the website version and the icon is definitely where the clues lead you or should lead you

I can't seem to find number 7 from the grid rows, any hints?

Posted
25 minutes ago, ksnlk4u said:

I got 19...but i think as per grid if going row wise it's number 6 or 7 which i may be missing. Where did i not look for? Any hints please

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my original greeter message I am unable to message you again for 90days.Ā  You are welcome to message me if you would like some help.Ā 

Posted
No 20 doesnt want to be found. Its been playing me since yesterday
Posted
12 minutes ago, MissJacqui said:

No 20 doesnt want to be found. Its been playing me since yesterday

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Mistresskimber469ing said:

Please help me find 19

Have sent you both a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
I really need some help finding Grid19/Day16. I don't get the hints I read...