Can’t reach Doms expectations

bl****

Posted
Hi everyone! I recently got into a relationship with a dom and things have been going well except I’m worried I cannot reach his expectations. I am not great at staying consistent at things and i seems like I can only complete my tasks some of the time. I am trying to work on it but it’s been difficult. I know he’s upset that I’m not reaching my goals that fast. I’m upset with myself too but idk how to fix it
Posted
Don’t be too hard on yourself. Hopefully he sees your efforts and rewards you as you go along. Everything can’t be quick but it can be done right.
Posted
Communication is 🔑. You should talk with him about it and that should reveal what you should do next. If he is upset because of you aren't consistent than you should reconsider.
Posted
Same with staying consistent, I have ADHD and mental health issues, but communication is key… and he should understand and hopefully create a system that works for you. Sending the best wishes !!!
Posted
I would bet he's not as upset as you think. The key is to enjoy yourself.
Posted
Speak to your Dom about it. If there are things getting in the way of you completing the tasks, your Dom should understand that. (Kids, work, mental health, physical issues, etc).
Posted
May I ask if this is a 24/7 dynamic? Of course there are many.
Posted
Take it back a step, maybe talk about having less tasks so that you can complete them fully & build upto more. It isn’t a race or a competition & he shouldn’t be upset with you, he should be building you up to help you be the best you can.
If this is causing you distress or upset then the dynamic isn’t correct & needs sorting.
Either way, like everyone has said, you need to be talking to each other.
Posted
Talking to him about it and expressing your concerns to him is certainly a good first step - it may also depend what the "tasks" are and the reasons behind your failing to meet them in your opinion, you may not even be failing to meet them as such, he could have deliberately set them high as a means to an end for example.
Is this an on-line or in person relationship? And are the tasks in his presence or when you're apart?
Either way try not to see it as failing or not meeting his expectations, both of which could be your perception - I'd also suggest that if he's getting "upset" when a task isn't met that, depending on how that upset manifests itself, he may have some learning to do too - or perhaps the upset is more your perception than actual - either way the only way you will understand is by talking to him.
Posted

Talk to your Dom, I've been a sub, a while back, been a master to a sissy, and now a Daddy to a lg, all of these involved talking and working things out, I'm not saying it will make things easy, but it might just make it easier, an understanding Dom will get it.

Posted
I would say you should just tell him what you wrote here I am sure he will not be mad. It will just make him feel happy how you feel about him and he will probably understand and make things more appropriate for your training.
Posted
Everyone already gave the advice. I just wanted to encourage and reassure you, you're doing wonderfully. Every relationship takes work and you have a great mindset, you care, and you try. Keep it up 🤟🏾
Posted
Don't beat yourself up, he's the one to blame since he couldn't keep you committed to your relationship, being a dom isn't always about giving orders and making the sub obey. It's also taking care of your little kitty and making her feel important. You can't expect things to turn out right when you're the only one making all the efforts.
Posted
Just be patient with yourself as he should be with you as well.
Posted
Not gonna lie, but he's not doing his properly. He's actually being too strict which is harmful to the sub (you). There isn't much to say. You (both, especially him) either lack communication or aren't actually compatible with each other. Bring it under his attention that things are hard for you and go from there. You'll know your path or answer by then. 🖤
Posted
Communicate about that and slow down the pace. Let it be comfortable for you and him, more importantly, you
Posted
There are more understanding Doms out there. Talk to him or change Dom. Don’t be upset with just being you, especially after trying so hard. Dom is lucky to have you.