Sexting is boring and Vanilla

Sg****

Posted

Personally I think it can be quite stimulating, when done right, I like to find out more about what a sub might enjoy before/between meetings, as well as online only contact at times, so if there is a good dialogue, and a feeling of actual engagement, it can be a great turn-on. For example, I recently had an online conversation which I found far more enticing than physical contact I had with another person I had had sexual contact with, in part due to this person being more trustworthy and good to talk to, but also with the mental focus. Sure, I could pin them down in person and watch their reaction, but I also enjoy hearing them tell me how much they want me to do that through text and let me know just how bad they want any particular thing when we meet in person. Thinking of what I might respond when I think they might respond in a particular way to surprise them or make them feel something can be quite interesting. Knowing them well does help with making it interesting to do; it wouldn't work with just anyone new.

• 1 month later...
Posted

The one thing I find frustrating, is when people list cybersex as one of their interests, and then never seem to want it. Don’t list it, if that’s the case. 

Posted
3 hours ago, SeekerJ said:

The one thing I find frustrating, is when people list cybersex as one of their interests, and then never seem to want it. Don’t list it, if that’s the case. 

perhaps it is one of their interests.  just. not with you.

Posted
5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

perhaps it is one of their interests.  just. not with you.

Wow, you know that never crossed my mind! Thank you so much for your enlightening wisdom. Sheer brilliance!

Posted
Yea it is starting to get that way not the same as the real deal
KinkyBoy008
Posted

First few exchanges helps a little but i cant make it a long term thing. Much prefer some physical touch or at least a video call.

Posted
It doesn't do anything for me because I need a Dom to actually touch me. And if someone points out that I can masturbate to the sexting, it doesn't do anything for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I never really understood the point of sexting either. So much more pleasurable for the person to be ACTUALLY doing the things to me.
Posted
8 minutes ago, BabyBoyNate said:

It doesn't do anything for me because I need a Dom to actually touch me. And if someone points out that I can masturbate to the sexting, it doesn't do anything for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I never really understood the point of sexting either. So much more pleasurable for the person to be ACTUALLY doing the things to me.

I agree with all of that. But some of us don’t have that luxury 😬

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I must admit, in the past I have not enjoyed it as such, and I not sure I would want to do it in a live back and forth conversation as such. However I have found delight in sending kinky shorts that might wind someone up a little. Though I think its more the thought they are turned on a little, but maybe cannot do anything about it at the time as such, like if they are out and about or at work etc.

Posted
51 minutes ago, Ceejayuk said:

I must admit, in the past I have not enjoyed it as such, and I not sure I would want to do it in a live back and forth conversation as such. However I have found delight in sending kinky shorts that might wind someone up a little. Though I think its more the thought they are turned on a little, but maybe cannot do anything about it at the time as such, like if they are out and about or at work etc.

That’s because you are evil

Posted
On 12/6/2022 at 6:14 PM, Tickler101 said:

Not really a fan. They can't always really predict how they are going to react. A lot of variables and maybe even things they haven't actually experienced before. Besides, sometimes it is part of the fun that you both discover how they react together because they don't even know 😂. Physical is definitely better.

Often words are misconstrued and misunderstood.  Sexting can be frustrating.  Nothing compares to personal contact.  

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I don't really get much out of it beyond what the other person will. That's because of how I'm wired in general though.
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I like it. I don't sleep around and even though I have very extreme kinks, or maybe because my kinks are extreme, I like to take my time and get to know someone really well before meeting and getting physical, as my kinks are not something you can safely do with a stranger. And sexting helps pass the time while we wait and build a connection, whilst giving each other a small glimpse of what we are getting and a sense of intimacy as much as possible.   

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

For me, what's more stimulating than sexting/cyber sex is really getting to know someone.

From the small minutiae to the big issues and details.

Knowing how a person's mind works is extremely erotic.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Not for me I love it combined with a connection it's amazing also
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Sexting dont really do much for me tho i enjoyed my ex sending me piss videos (my Fetish) when we used to live separate, but i stress this is not a requirement and it does nothing for me and I rather not send anything. Also I agree it will get boring overtime 

Posted
Agreed! I don’t mind sexting during the day of a scene though. It keeps my mind in the mood for the scene that’s to come. I have no interest in doing it for long periods of time. I loose interest and then it’s no fun.