Groping/fondling in public

QXX666

Posted
11 hours ago, Terrorcoresean said:

Yeah fondling my sub female in public is hot knowing am getting her going. Question is what's your audience? . Like I've no problems my sub fondling me or her female friend.. i know both go commando and where in a nightclub or a over 21s of age attractions..

there is no audience, its not an exhibitionism kink. I am going to clarify also as there are lots of confused people on here. I am not asking to educate me about the groping/fondling kink, I have done it before.

Its for discussion purpose and for the one who never done it or heard of.

I was chatting with a young woman and kinks exchange came up, so when I mentioned grope/fondle she was curious as she never heard of. I explained what its about and why I liked it.

So why I asked to people who experienced it and have knowledge how did they organize it?

first its not always just your sub/partner. It could be someone with the same interest. Many women on another site put an ad for groping meet up.

second its not like saying, come meet up at and do it.

Hence the need for organize it. the place, the time, what to wear, how will they recognize themselves, the limits, if it will stay anon, and if there is more than groping  at the end too.

Some like to do it in the train or tubes. Make sure to coordinate the time and not wasting the train ticket for example.

So its not that simple as some suggested here.

So the one I organized with someone was in a shopping center. Busy, shoppers are not watching others as they are too busy at looking for bargain and texting. She was going around the shops and when one was very busy then I would walk behind close to her start touching her lightly. We agreed that she will never look at me. Sometime I would just observing her and I know she was waiting expecting something. Then she will text me and ask if I am still there. I replied that I saw her looking at the sexy lingerie. Then for hours we will go around the shops, me groping her ass or tits, she would feeling my cock, unseen. As she was wearing a skirt I could feel how wet she was and at the end she texted me lets go back to the car park....

As for the consent BS, it was aimed at the people asking to the public consent as if its possible. If one member of the public saw an act that it feel embarrassed/shocked just look away. Check the police website about it. There are no law stopping you doing it as long its stay within decency and with someone who consent to it ( just in case whiteknigh jump on that one) In groping there is no indecent exposure or flashing, everything kept under clothing. Part of being ORGANIZE asking not to wear bra and sometime knickers, easily access shirt, dress with the middle buttons undone etc...

I NEVER UNDERMINED IN MY YEARS IN BDSM/FETISH SITE, CONSENT. So don't put in mouth words that you misinterpreted. Read my first post it clearly state consent given!

I always asked any new potential sub if she need to check with my previous sub she is welcome to do it. So hold your horse whiteshinyarmourknigh.

So stay focused with the groping/fondling post, the rest is just babbling....

Posted
6 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

As for the consent BS, it was aimed at the people asking to the public consent as if its possible. If one member of the public saw an act that it feel embarrassed/shocked just look away.

Let's put this into perspectinve in a clear and simple way - you're out engaging in your kink, not caring if the public see you.
A couple walk by with their children. Their 10YO daughter happens to look in your direction and sees what you're doing.........

Now please explain again how the consent of the public doesn't matter?????

Posted
1 minute ago, 4RCH said:

Let's put this into perspectinve in a clear and simple way - you're out engaging in your kink, not caring if the public see you.
A couple walk by with their children. Their 10YO daughter happens to look in your direction and sees what you're doing.........

Now please explain again how the consent of the public doesn't matter?????

Open your own thread about consent and I will reply to your specific question...here we are talking about groping/fondling. I did not give consent to talk about anything else on my thread....

Posted
3 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

Open your own thread about consent and I will reply to your specific question...here we are talking about groping/fondling. I did not give consent to talk about anything else on my thread....

And again you attempt to control the content of the discussion. This is absolutely relevant to the thread. It's a response to something YOU'VE said.

Oh and I've already done a thread on consent - check it out, people love it!

Posted
28 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

there is no audience, its not an exhibitionism kink. I am going to clarify also as there are lots of confused people on here. I am not asking to educate me about the groping/fondling kink, I have done it before.

Its for discussion purpose and for the one who never done it or heard of.

I was chatting with a young woman and kinks exchange came up, so when I mentioned grope/fondle she was curious as she never heard of. I explained what its about and why I liked it.

So why I asked to people who experienced it and have knowledge how did they organize it?

first its not always just your sub/partner. It could be someone with the same interest. Many women on another site put an ad for groping meet up.

second its not like saying, come meet up at and do it.

Hence the need for organize it. the place, the time, what to wear, how will they recognize themselves, the limits, if it will stay anon, and if there is more than groping  at the end too.

Some like to do it in the train or tubes. Make sure to coordinate the time and not wasting the train ticket for example.

So its not that simple as some suggested here.

So the one I organized with someone was in a shopping center. Busy, shoppers are not watching others as they are too busy at looking for bargain and texting. She was going around the shops and when one was very busy then I would walk behind close to her start touching her lightly. We agreed that she will never look at me. Sometime I would just observing her and I know she was waiting expecting something. Then she will text me and ask if I am still there. I replied that I saw her looking at the sexy lingerie. Then for hours we will go around the shops, me groping her ass or tits, she would feeling my cock, unseen. As she was wearing a skirt I could feel how wet she was and at the end she texted me lets go back to the car park....

As for the consent BS, it was aimed at the people asking to the public consent as if its possible. If one member of the public saw an act that it feel embarrassed/shocked just look away. Check the police website about it. There are no law stopping you doing it as long its stay within decency and with someone who consent to it ( just in case whiteknigh jump on that one) In groping there is no indecent exposure or flashing, everything kept under clothing. Part of being ORGANIZE asking not to wear bra and sometime knickers, easily access shirt, dress with the middle buttons undone etc...

I NEVER UNDERMINED IN MY YEARS IN BDSM/FETISH SITE, CONSENT. So don't put in mouth words that you misinterpreted. Read my first post it clearly state consent given!

I always asked any new potential sub if she need to check with my previous sub she is welcome to do it. So hold your horse whiteshinyarmourknigh.

So stay focused with the groping/fondling post, the rest is just babbling....

Have you actually stopped to think that if your OP had been clearer you may have avoided what you call "babbling" but those, including myself, call raising valid and reasoned points and concerns? 🤔
And saying "just look away" to those that may be embarrassed or shocked by witnessing such actions speaks volumes about the total disregard for others when indulging kinks like this - what if it was your child that witnessed it? Would you tell them to "just look away" because the man touched the woman where you'd always told your child they shouldn't be touching (even if it were over clothing)? Or would you be angry that your child had witnessed it?
As for the assumption that other shoppers are too busy doing other things to be watching others, that's a huge assumption to make - I like nothing more when out and about than people watching, and am sure I'm not alone.
As for the "organisation" - sounds like a faff for a cheap thrill to me personally - still not entirely sure anything needs to be "organised" beyond two people agreeing consent and it happening.
Finally let's deal with the consent of the public thing shall we? No-one has suggested for a minute their consent should be sought, because that is not possible - and it is *because* it's not possible that the question of their consent not being in place to potentially view such things that the point was raised.
Now obviously in the story you have related that potential is minimised, now you have clarified a little - but it's still there all the same and to dismiss that potential risk with a "just look away" is just wrong on so many levels.
Call me a white knight or whatever you like it's water off a duck's back to me but I stand by all I've said, both here and in my previous posts.
And for the record I'm not saying what you suggest doesn't happen, or that you're wrong to find a thrill in it, just that consideration for others and the potential risk of subjecting them to your activities needs to be given.

Posted
29 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

By opening a thread you are consenting to people commenting on it.

The comments asking questions around appropriateness and consent are on-topic and relevant if you want this to be a discussion and not just you dictating what others should think

Either - people can comment with their concerns, or it is not conversational and we end the thread

Posted

@op "first its not always just your sub/partner. It could be someone with the same interest. Many women on another site put an ad for groping meet up.

second its not like saying, come meet up at and do it."

I should point out, you did ask how we did it, not what we would do in certain situations or how we would approach women putting up ads, so in some of our cases, yes it could always be with a partner, so how we answered was correct, there was little to no organising needed and yes it can be the case of lets meet up and do it. Not in your case, but that is not what you asked.

For me the only organisation/discussion would be a quick chat on where to do it and what to wear. Even then sometimes I would just tell them what to wear and not tell them where were were going. So again no real organisation was needed.

Granted I did ask you about what organisation, as honestly I was not even thinking about playing with a stranger, which is why I asked. Personally I only play with people I know. So yes with a stranger it would need to be more organised, again though you asked about what we did, not what we would do in a different situation.

You really should look as what you asked, how you asked and how you replied, as your kind of having a go at people for things/situations you caused with both being vague, wrongly assuming things and other comments in your replies.

Posted
1 hour ago, FETMOD-KF said:

By opening a thread you are consenting to people commenting on it.

The comments asking questions around appropriateness and consent are on-topic and relevant if you want this to be a discussion and not just you dictating what others should think

Either - people can comment with their concerns, or it is not conversational and we end the thread

I didn't insult anyone?

second its best to keep the thread topic in track as I noticed it was going sideways. Continuing talking about consent tipped up the conversation into consent play which was not the topic. If people want to discuss role-play in public and legal/boundaries issues then its up to them.

Posted

I didn't insult anyone?

second its best to keep the thread topic in track as I noticed it was going sideways. Continuing talking about consent tipped up the conversation into consent play which was not the topic. If people want to discuss role-play in public and legal/boundaries issues then its up to them.

I didn't say you had insulted me

Consent is a relevant part of the discussion.  

Posted
1 minute ago, QXX666 said:

I didn't insult anyone?

Yes you did - calling people "white night", telling them not to be on the forum.

YOU took the thread off track, and are continuing to do so my arguing with a FETMOD - as has been pointed out by several people the conversation has been led by your poor OP and your behaviour throughout the thread. 

Consent is important, as are the surroundings you play in. You've still not explained how you would stop a child being exposed to your public indecency during play. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Ceejayuk said:

You really should look as what you asked, how you asked and how you replied, as your kind of having a go at people for things/situations you caused with both being vague, wrongly assuming things and other comments in your replies.

It was a very simple question and you did answer. I am not having a go at you but you did questioned about organisation like if Your idea of groping as the only one. So maybe if others had told how they did it instead of insisting input different parameters to my very simple question I won’t have to argue about it. 

Posted
1 hour ago, 4RCH said:

Yes you did - calling people "white night", telling them not to be on the forum.

YOU took the thread off track, and are continuing to do so my arguing with a FETMOD - as has been pointed out by several people the conversation has been led by your poor OP and your behaviour throughout the thread. 

Consent is important, as are the surroundings you play in. You've still not explained how you would stop a child being exposed to your public indecency during play. 

I am not interested talking about anything else than my original question. 

As for your last question it’s not allowed to mention or talk about on this site. Read the rules if you forgot about it. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

It was a very simple question and you did answer. I am not having a go at you but you did questioned about organisation like if Your idea of groping as the only one. So maybe if others had told how they did it instead of insisting input different parameters to my very simple question I won’t have to argue about it. 

That's how, not just the forums, but general conversations work
Someone makes a statement, shares a thought, asks a question. The receiver interprets what they've heard or read and responds with a statement, thought or question.
It's basic communication theory.
I'd hope you're more open to the thoughts, statements question from others and less accusatory/dismissive of others in real life than you've shown yourself to be here.
I'm starting to think that you're one of those who posts silliness simply to wind people up. Nothing more than clickbait

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

I am not interested talking about anything else than my original question. 
As for your last question it’s not allowed to mention or talk about on this site. Read the rules if you forgot about it. 

I've been on this site a very long time and I can assure you I'm well appraised of the rules. But I'll rephrase the question so that we are talking about your original subject:

Please explain how you would protect any unsuspecting and/or potentially *** member of the community from being exposed to your public indecency. Let me be further clear - to engage in behaviours as you describe would be classed as outraging public decency and its an indictable offence meaning that any person of age can detain you under common law on suspicion of committing said offence. (and if your parter concurs that it was all consensual, they could be detained also). So again - to keep it on topic, I'm interested in your viewpoint.

Edited by 4RCH
Posted
23 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

Thing is you don't have to "argue" about it regardless of input that doesn't meet your parameters but you have chosen to do so simply because others have another view to your own - something you've been very quick to point out to Ceejay I notice because his idea of groping differs from yours - you can't have it both ways.
What you have to remember is once you press "Submit" on a thread on a forum it will then take its own shape based on those who respond to it, not how you want it to.
Several people, including myself, have said they don't see any need for organisation between two consenting adults which actually does answer your question, in addition to the very valid points being made that you seem keen to avoid.
Those points include the extremely valid one of the possibility of minors viewing your activity which you have yet to respond to, other than an attempt to bat it away by calling site rules - which don't apply in this instance as it doesn't relate to any kind of activity with minors other than the potential of them viewing the activity to which you refer and the simple question of whether you're comfortable with the idea of them viewing it inadvertently because you weren't discreet enough.
If you're not comfortable with the idea, how do you justify the activity even in the remotest possibility they may see?
If you are comfortable with the possibility of them seeing, then I need say no more.

Posted
4 hours ago, QXX666 said:

People are bringing up the point of consent to sexualised behaviour in public, specifically in relation to crossing other peoples boundaries/societal norms
You tell us that consent is BS
And yet, when you feel that others haved crossed your boundary of wanting specific answers to your vague OP, it's all about consent
Weird

Posted
27 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

2 hours ago, Ceejayuk said:

Granted I did ask you about what organisation, as honestly I was not even thinking about playing with a stranger, which is why I asked. Personally I only play with people I know. So yes with a stranger it would need to be more organised, again though you asked about what we did, not what we would do in a different situation.

Yes you are absolutley right, when I asked that initially that is indeed what I wrongly thought, however I also already addressed that 2 hours ago. Right above where you quoted me.

Anyhoo.......

Posted
29 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

It was in context and a relevant question asking about the protection of minors from exposure to public play. No rules have been broken.

Posted (edited)

ignore this, phone incorrectly displayed thread, it appeared some posts were missing. They are fine on pc :p

Edited by Ceejayuk
update
Posted
22 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Thing is you don't have to "argue" about it regardless of input that doesn't meet your parameters but you have chosen to do so simply because others have another view to your own - something you've been very quick to point out to Ceejay I notice because his idea of groping differs from yours - you can't have it both ways.
What you have to remember is once you press "Submit" on a thread on a forum it will then take its own shape based on those who respond to it, not how you want it to.
Several people, including myself, have said they don't see any need for organisation between two consenting adults which actually does answer your question, in addition to the very valid points being made that you seem keen to avoid.
Those points include the extremely valid one of the possibility of minors viewing your activity which you have yet to respond to, other than an attempt to bat it away by calling site rules - which don't apply in this instance as it doesn't relate to any kind of activity with minors other than the potential of them viewing the activity to which you refer and the simple question of whether you're comfortable with the idea of them viewing it inadvertently because you weren't discreet enough.
If you're not comfortable with the idea, how do you justify the activity even in the remotest possibility they may see?
If you are comfortable with the possibility of them seeing, then I need say no more.

I bet you didn’t ask yourself that question when you invade women/***agers shopping space buying some knickers for yourself and at the same time imposing your kink on others. 

Also calling my kink cheap thrill is insulting for me and the ones responding to the post also not allowed on the forum either. Obviously unbiased mod forgot to remind you that too. 

On the rules it’s clearly state children is off topic…. Meaning OFF discussion regardless if it’s relevant or not ! 
I reply to your comment as I didn’t want to let you go away with your remark. 

Posted

OK. Enough is enough.

This was permitted as it was felt it was a genuine question asked in good faith - but - despite the OP being asked both publicly and privately about their conduct they're refusing to co-operate.