Groping/fondling in public

QXX666

Posted

Are you into it ? If you done it how did you organise it? 

Ps: no need to add the consent already given… 

Posted
I know a girl that likes it just going with the flow
Posted
If it's assumed consent is given then not entirely sure any organisation is needed - you just do it with the person who has provided the consent.
Though depending on how far it goes there may be a question to be asked about the consent of members of the public who may see it that it may be inflicted on
Posted

I have done it, in different ways. Though never at least caught in the eyes of the public as they have not concented. but for instance in a bar while sitting at a table ive had my partner let me play with her pussy, or if walking past a door way, kind of used it as cover to play with a boob. It can be quite exciting (espcially if you have something like a remote control toy of some sort inside, I like my egg :p). Also sand dunes are a good place too.

As others have said though joe public have not concented, so its more of doing it when you think you can get away with it without been seen. 
I also find it is slightly easier to get away with play by having your partner not wear underwear etc.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

If it's assumed consent is given then not entirely sure any organisation is needed - you just do it with the person who has provided the consent.
Though depending on how far it goes there may be a question to be asked about the consent of members of the public who may see it that it may be inflicted on

If you asked then you don’t understand the question or you are not familiar with the kink. 
ask the consent to public is just plain stupid!! Stay away from forum please. 

Edited by QXX666
Posted
1 hour ago, LunaMaeve said:

I would also like to ask where in public

Shops. Bus. Train. Tubes. Park, dark alleys… 

Posted

Ok let’s get straight with the public consent bs. You kiss in public, you are having a full private conversation on the phone with whoever in the street, cafe etc, you arguing in front of stranger so please keep your consent bs away from posting on here. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

If you asked then you don’t understand the question or you are not familiar with the kink. 

Firstly the forum is a free place to discuss and provide opinions - and surely the place to ask questions to learn, so nope sorry I shan't be staying away from the forums, not that it's your place to ask me to anyway.
Secondly "mask the consent to public is just plain stupid" - shows you've totally missed the point I was making - you can't "mask" the consent of the public, who may unwittingly be witness to the acts you describe.
Yes, you can be discreet, yes you can pick your spot, and yes I get the "danger" element of it, and yes in some instances like Ceejay described you can be 99% certain of not being seen, but in this day and age of CCTV everywhere you never can be totally sure of not being viewed - which is why my post said "depending how far it goes" there *may* be a question to be asked about the consent of members of the public - not suggesting the public are asked, just raising the point it is something to be considered before indulging.
If that makes me stupid in your eyes, then so be it, but I think it speaks volumes if it does.

Posted
9 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

Ok let’s get straight with the public consent bs. You kiss in public, you are having a full private conversation on the phone with whoever in the street, cafe etc, you arguing in front of stranger so please keep your consent bs away from posting on here. 

There's a world of difference between - those things and sexual activity that may be viewed by innocent bystanders who have no wish to see it though, and haven't given their consent to view it either so nope it's (a) not bs and (b) I stand by my right to pass comment and provide a view on a public forum unless it breaks the site's rules, not yours.

Posted
And don't get me wrong, as I said further up, I get the thrill, I also get that it is possible to be reasonably confident you're not being observed, and heck we've all done it to some degree, and I also get that being discreet comes into it - but at the same time you can never be 100% certain.
Posted
18 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

which is why my post said "depending how far it goes" there *may* be a question to be asked about the consent of members of the public - not suggesting the public are asked, just raising the point it is something to be considered before indulging.

To clarify the above point, as having read it back I realise it may be misconstrued - I don't think the public could or should ever be asked for their consent - but I *do* think the possibility of them seeing something they may not want to should be considered when indulging in activities of this kind.

Posted

if you already have their consent you just, err, grab them 

I don't get how this is difficult

Posted

, points missing here. 
when posting on the forum the idea behind it is not always because the op doesn’t know the answer but because it raises new topic discussions… 

Fully sexual conduct in public are illegal so unless you live in a secular country where kiss is not even allowed  in public, groping in U.K. seems like a mild behaviour. Believe me I saw worse on Saturday night walking back home for my late shift.., ex blow job in the Main Street and at the church car park entrance… 

Posted
The idea is to do it in a public setting but in a way that is not seen. The idea of getting caught is part of the turn on. There is a difference between exhibitionism and fondling in my opinion. Doing something in public and doing it out in the open for others to see is two different things. Groping and fondling is sexy and fun.
Posted
21 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

, points missing here. 
when posting on the forum the idea behind it is not always because the op doesn’t know the answer but because it raises new topic discussions… 

Fully sexual conduct in public are illegal so unless you live in a secular country where kiss is not even allowed  in public, groping in U.K. seems like a mild behaviour. Believe me I saw worse on Saturday night walking back home for my late shift.., ex blow job in the Main Street and at the church car park entrance… 

The point is not whether or not YOU class it as mild behaviour it is whether it is “acceptable”. Within ANY society there are socially acceptable norms, in some countries/societies it is acceptable to kiss/hold hands for example in others it is not. So the question of consent lies with whether or not the majority of “average” persons on the street who may see said act could be offended. Ergo in terms of public consent being “BS” I think you’re being somewhat naive. Additionally there are also laws around decency in many countries which need to be taken into consideration. 

This was not something I had thought hugely about until I took things too far in public assuming that others couldn’t see/realise. My date and I were asked to leave the premises - I was mortified but then felt horrifically guilty for subjecting others to my poor behaviour and judgement (or lack thereof). Even in kink friendly venues there are expectations of what you can and can’t do and where this occurs so please don’t try to simplify the point @gemini_manwas making. 

However, referring to your original point, yes I’m into it. I have no issue being touched in public provided it isn’t offensive to others. However, I don’t organise it that negates the fun somewhat. I believe it needs/ought to be organic. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

The point is not whether or not YOU class it as mild behaviour it is whether it is “acceptable”. Within ANY society there are socially acceptable norms, in some countries/societies it is acceptable to kiss/hold hands for example in others it is not. So the question of consent lies with whether or not the majority of “average” persons on the street who may see said act could be offended. Ergo in terms of public consent being “BS” I think you’re being somewhat naive. Additionally there are also laws around decency in many countries which need to be taken into consideration. 

This was not something I had thought hugely about until I took things too far in public assuming that others couldn’t see/realise. My date and I were asked to leave the premises - I was mortified but then felt horrifically guilty for subjecting others to my poor behaviour and judgement (or lack thereof). Even in kink friendly venues there are expectations of what you can and can’t do and where this occurs so please don’t try to simplify the point @gemini_manwas making. 

However, referring to your original point, yes I’m into it. I have no issue being touched in public provided it isn’t offensive to others. However, I don’t organise it that negates the fun somewhat. I believe it needs/ought to be organic. 

Again and again people on forum comment on comments when they should answer to the original post…. my question was how did you organise it… 

but thanks for your input 

Posted
18 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

Again and again people on forum comment on comments when they should answer to the original post…. my question was how did you organise it… 

I answered that bit too

Posted
54 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

When comments are relevant to the original post though even if they don't directly answer the question they are still relevant though.
And for what it's worth, I did answer your original question, as did Eyem and now Fateful - we've all essentially said - if there's consent in place between all concerned, what's to organise? It just happens.
Or were you just looking for "stories" along the lines of "Me and my girlfriend were out on the town and she slid her hand down my pants in the pub" variety?
As for missing points, I believe you're the one doing so, yes you may have seen "worse" walking back home from your night shift, and you may not have found it offensive, or even found it exciting - but just because you did doesn't mean everyone would or should be at risk of seeing it.
As I've said several times now, we've all probably done it to some degree, and discretion is the key, but you also have to be aware of the potential risk of causing upset, offence or worse to those who cannot possibly give their consent should they see it.

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
Slightly off track but I'll mention it and deal with the fall out tomorrow.
You make no mention

You don't define what you mean by groping/fondling. We're all going to interpret it differently which is why you're getting your knickers in a twist in your responses
In the UK certain acts in public will get you arrested for indecent exposure.
If you're talking about pinching/grabbing a bottom that's fine but, in terms of the public, do you want your (fictional toddler) seeing much more than that?
Maybe its something for you to think on before you respond further, telling people who are giving you rationale responses to an unclear OP that they should stay clear of the forums. In the UK we have freedom of speech but not the right to expose others to sexualised behaviour that they did not consent to

Posted
3 hours ago, QXX666 said:

"Consent bs" 👀 WOW!

Posted
Yeah fondling my sub female in public is hot knowing am getting her going. Question is what's your audience? . Like I've no problems my sub fondling me or her female friend.. i know both go commando and where in a nightclub or a over 21s of age attractions..
Posted

I do think the, how did you organise question is a bit odd. You ask your partner if they are happy with you touching them in public places,  they consent, you pick when you want to fondle them. 

As for public consent being BS, absolutly disagree, completely. As others have pointed out kissing, cudding in public is a massive step from groping/fondling. 
Now you say you have seen worse, so have I but that does not make it right.

As for form etiquette I think Gemini man covered that quite well.

As per your topic though, what are you actually confused about? Unless I am missing something, there is nothing to organise other than getting your partners permission, which you already stated is a given. So in your view what kind of other things need to be organised?

Posted
15 hours ago, QXX666 said:

That comment is so out of line it's unreal!  - Who are you to tell people to stay out of the forum?

15 hours ago, QXX666 said:

Again - telling people what they should or shouldn't say - you really aren't portraying yourself in a very positive light.
As for referring to consent as "BS" - you're sounding like an investigation waiting to happen.