New here, how to get my wife more into this?

BitchTim

Posted

Hello all, I'm new to the site and slightly newer to Femdom. I've had a few girls I used to hang out with that enjoyed hitting me in the balls and it was fun and all and now I'm married. My wife will play a little bit and she's slowly getting more into this lifestyle. Any tips on helping her ease her way into it? I know time is key! But was wondering if anyone had any other good tips? I'm into femdom, chastity, ballbusting , and some testicle *** and ***.  

Posted
Simply put you can't "get" your wife to do anything she doesn't want to - so it's more about understanding what she's comfortable with, and explaining to her where you'd like this to go, and more importantly why.
It's also important not to make it all about what *you* want - take time to listen to her and understand her wants, needs and fantasies too and try to find where the two things align.
Time is one of the keys, but ultimately the biggest key is communication - so you need to talk to your wife, rather than strangers on the Internet, to figure out how this could work.
I'd maybe recommend hunting out a BDSM questionnaire, one that lists various activities and has you rate them 1-5 in terms of interest - if you each complete one separately from the other and then get together to compare notes it may give you some ideas around things you'd both like to try.
All of this though assumes your wife has an interest in taking this route and isn't doing so just to please you, which is something you may have to be prepared to accept, and that the playing a "little bit" on occasion is the most you can hope for.
Either way the only way you will truly know is by talking to your wife.
Posted

Make sense,  and we've discussed it she's on bored and giving it the good old college try.  My big thing was to make sure she was getting something in return.  I stepped up doing everything in the house.  And I just asked her her to make me do things and it seems to be slowly working

Posted
Offer her another male , that way maybe she's more open to it maybe in a *** way but it would be what your looking for wouldn't it
Posted
31 minutes ago, BitchTim said:

Make sense,  and we've discussed it she's on bored and giving it the good old college try.  My big thing was to make sure she was getting something in return.  I stepped up doing everything in the house.  And I just asked her her to make me do things and it seems to be slowly working

If she's on board with trying things - seriously hunt out one of the questionnaires I mentioned - some of them run to 200+ activities to rate - if you do as I suggest you may find things for her to "get in return"

Posted

one golden rule of Femdom

more women would be "into it" if it benefitted them

if it's all about "these are my kinks/fetishes and I want a woman to do these to me" then such an arrangement benefits you.

Start to find more and more ways to make her life easier/better.   If nothing else she'll then have more time and energy to listen to your proposals.