i love watersports and i love women peeing

periodpeelover

Posted

My dominant wife allows me do drink her pee every afternoon, she says it does not turn her on, but loves the fact that it is a turn on for me.  I often masturbate (not allowed to cum) when she pees in my mouth but to her, it's just taking a pee.

periodpeelover
Posted

you are very lucky

Posted
On 4/4/2021 at 2:59 PM, periodpeelover said:

you are very lucky

Thank you, yes I am.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I visited an asian massage in NJ on apr 10, saturday, this place has been known for accomodating, so I've been a few times. 

I asked the asian lady  chinese 37yrs old, if I may have a drink from her and although I expected her to make excuses, she agreed and squatted over my face.  Just a little stream, quite strong urine,  the asians I know  dont drink much water and their urine is strong.  She apologized saying had she known she would have saved it for me,,   So I will return

• 3 weeks later...
Princess2021
Posted

My partner loves when I piss in his mouth after he makes me cum and I don't find anything wrong with this.  But I have a very shy bladder and no matter how much water I drink,  I seem to get shy right at the pivotal moment.  Any suggestions that might help me get more relaxed and get the pee flowing? 

Redneck_Nerd
Posted
18 hours ago, Princess2021 said:

My partner loves when I piss in his mouth after he makes me cum and I don't find anything wrong with this.  But I have a very shy bladder and no matter how much water I drink,  I seem to get shy right at the pivotal moment.  Any suggestions that might help me get more relaxed and get the pee flowing? 

A relative amateur myself, but my advice would just be to keep trying and give it time.  Some self-training at being able to let go and pee in unusual places could possibly help.

In my own experience, my initial pee play attempts had similar shy bladder issues, in a way it felt unnatural or something to pee somewhere that I wasn't accustomed to.  I started wearing a diaper occasionally around home, and worked on peeing in it while standing at the kitchen counter, walking around my yard, or sitting in my desk chair for example.  Over time it has gone from being a real struggle sometimes to get flowing, to  just coming out normally wherever I am.

I feel like in a lot of ways we spend a good portion of our lives training our bodies that you only release in a few specific places, and it can really be something to initially overcome that...

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

still more of an amateur at this, but love it when i'm bound and can't refuse. when my Femdom tells me that i am to receive HEr Golden Nectar. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/9/2021 at 6:40 PM, Candie said:

I love pissing 🙈🙈🙈🙈

I love to watch girls pee especially outside. I'm so lucky that my wife saves up her pee to release it on me.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love to watch a lady pee I’d like to try and get her to piss on my balls while I wank

• 1 month later...
Posted
I love watersports but find there is a lack of both givers and takers
periodpeelover
Posted
On 8/17/2021 at 7:42 AM, sitonmyface2020 said:

I love watersports but find there is a lack of both givers and takers

i agree

periodpeelover
Posted

I love pissing 🙈🙈🙈🙈

i would have loved it if you  would have pissed into my mouth but unfortunatly we live to far apart

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I agree girls peeing is crazy hott n have been dying to find another kinky girl that's into it as well I would love to have her ride my cock then squat over me n piss all over my Rick hard cock b4 putting it back in her. After she's showered me 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• 1 month later...
Posted

Too bad you're not in the Dallas TX area, I love to give! 

periodpeelover
Posted

i know i would have loved to have taken you up on your offer

• 2 months later...
pussyslave-2993
Posted

I love women that let me eat there pussy and piss in my face, peg me and eat and drink more

Posted

I love pissing 🙈🙈🙈🙈

I highly recommend pissing in doggystyle with one leg off the floor mm

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I absolutely love watersports, both giving and receiving but I have struggled to find a partner who is up for it. I have resigned myself to occasionally getting a couple of pint glasses and putting them in the shower then just filling them each time I got to the toilet. Then once full get on the shower and pour them over my self as well as drink some of it.