The Sadist I Never Knew I Had

CopperKnob

Posted
But, it's all starting to make sense

My Sadist is into ***. He often breaks in to the neighbours houses and steals their food. He's often caught red handed but it's me that has to deal with the ramifications and the shame. Oh, the shame of it. They all think I don't feed him. The fact that he's a skinny sod doesn't help my case.
My Sadist loves nothing more than getting into bed and resting his stone cold feet on me. He'll get all toasty then get out, shifting the duvet, creating a draft on my own tootsies
My Sadist talks back. Given that we don't speak the same language, I've no idea what he's saying, but whatever it is, he has to yell rather than just tell me calmly
My Sadist loves watching a webinar or getting involved in a work meeting on the laptop. He loves to sit up close to the screen. His head does not make for a good window
As much as he loves the laptop, My Sadist hates the TV. He'll spend hours trying to pull it off the wall.
My Sadist knows I hate needles and yet, he loves nothing more than stabbing me over and over. He definitely enjoys this given his vocalisations whilst doing it
My Sadist is quite the giver. He often brings me presents. I just wish they weren't of the furry or feathered variety.
Posted
I have one like this. He barely even lets me touch him, he just sits three feet away and looks at me - but lovingly. AND every morning he tries to trip me up as I go downstairs. Why is he so irresistible??
Posted
11 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:
I have one like this. He barely even lets me touch him, he just sits three feet away and looks at me - but lovingly. AND every morning he tries to trip me up as I go downstairs. Why is he so irresistible??

Somthing about 'bad boys'? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Somthing about 'bad boys'? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Certainly not my usual type šŸ˜†