Subs acting out

Posted
Need tips. My sub is acting up and I’m not sure how to deal with it. I keep finding cheese on her. At first it was just crumbs of grated cheddar. I thought nothing of it because it was just after lunch. The next time it was in her underwear which, again is odd but it didn’t ring alarm bells. Last session I walk in to her on her knees ready with a slice of cheese on one breast. Clearly she’s found out about my aversion of it. It freaks me out. But so does the fact that she knows. We’ve never spoken of it. She’s clearly spying on me to provoke reaction. Is this a red flag or do I just need to take more control of the situation?
Posted
It sounds like she's begging for attention. It also sounds like she is exploring the role of a brat but doesn't understand your particular boundaries regarding it. I apologize that she is acting in this manner, it is very important in a sub/dom relationship to express boundaries. Her figuring out your aversion to it and exploring it implies that she's trying to get a rise out of you. Are you fulfilling her needs in regards of discipline? Are you giving her enough aftercare? And if it is neither of these things, is she not a sub and actually a switch and trying to incorporate some manner of roll reversal? These are all things to consider before your conversation with her. I wish you luck.
Posted
35 minutes ago, Niczo said:
It sounds like she's begging for attention. It also sounds like she is exploring the role of a brat but doesn't understand your particular boundaries regarding it. I apologize that she is acting in this manner, it is very important in a sub/dom relationship to express boundaries. Her figuring out your aversion to it and exploring it implies that she's trying to get a rise out of you. Are you fulfilling her needs in regards of discipline? Are you giving her enough aftercare? And if it is neither of these things, is she not a sub and actually a switch and trying to incorporate some manner of roll reversal? These are all things to consider before your conversation with her. I wish you luck.

I agree with Niczo,
Usually when a sub is acting out that way she wants more attention from you, she is testing boundaries, she wants you to punish her ...
Now where she got that information is anyone's guess, but since it is an aversion to cheese I'd consider it harmless. Maybe you mentioned it in passing and didn't think much of it? Or you have contacts in common?
I had subs like that, in my experience, they want you to "work" them more.

Posted

I got to say this is one of the best post's I ever read I f*****g love it cheese just fantastic I use to go to metal concerts with craft singles and sneek them into people's pockets lol

Posted
Has she maybe misread “brat”, not seeing the “b”?
Posted

she is wanting attention/play

so you need to either : play

or : speak with her to ask her to stop and find a better way to communicate your wants to each othe r

Posted
This is hilarious. If she’s a good-looking girl, send her some pictures and information of dominants you would recommend. If not, purchase a leather belt and fix her attitude.
Posted
"it was in her underwear, which didnt ring alarm bells" sorry CHEESE IN PANTIES didn't set off alarm bells
Posted
Finding cheese in her underwear didn't ring any alarm bells?? Am I missing something? 😂. Have you tried talking to her about it? Explaining that it is something you don't like just like [give an example of a LIMIT of hers]. See how she responds. And then if you want to go on to explain any other limits and what she can do to get your attention in a playful way.
Posted
This is just a cheesy way to tell you that she thinks you are grate . She clearly has great brieleve in you as a Dom . Are you Gouda nough to step up to the challenge ? You need to kraft a suitable punishment for her ... which she is clearly asking for without words .
Posted
Extreme bratty behavior. Acting out in any way that totally goes against you is mist commonly of looking for punishment and as I've always said "you're not suposed to enjoy your punishment!". I'd say throw on a bio-suit and bather her till all resemblance of cheese is gone. Then once dry bind her to a chair, weight it down, and stick her in a corner for an hr. A gag might be needed.

If that doeant work you can always give her the black box treatment
Posted
Communication is key no matter how big or little something may be
Posted
Her brat plan is working. Don't show any negative emotions and just laugh. Then squirt the offending area in mustard you've secretly stashed nearby. If the brat wants to play... Play better🤣
Posted
Brats being brats, pressing the buttons. It could be just for extra attention by the use of cheese. Could be an attack against your authority (saying you're softened up) or just could be out of boredom. Give brat a nice sit and say so the brat can talk and you can figure the root of the problem and then provide reward or punishment
Posted
If you can't sit them down for a serous conversation and tell them you have a problem with it then I would consider it a red flag, if i were to have the convo I would say something along the lines of safe words are for everyone and im prepaired to stop play if i feel uncomfortable enough, if you dont want to stop play you can sit them in the corner for 30 mins whenever they cross a line, the corner time would be ment to be boring so dont make it exciting for them its punishment
Posted
It depends if you are a brat tamer or not. If you are then you need to punish her and if not sit down and talk with her about it. But chances are she’s doing it to get a rise out of you and wants to be punished.
Posted
Can we please circle back around to cheese in the underwear not raising any alarms?
Posted
Oh that’s no gouda. You have some seriously bratty briehavior on your hands. There’s only one thing you can fondue about it. Let her know you will not tolerate this cheesy behavior. If she does it again, your punishment must be swiss and unrelenting. You will bend her over and beat her ass black and bleu. This situation is going to take all of the discipline you can muenster.
Posted
This is a troll right? She might be a sub but op fundamentally misrepresents the word domination 😂 and besides, who doesn't put cheese on their sub sandwich?
Posted
You big oaf! Why are you putting our business on here? I love cheese! Everything about cheese. It is delicious. I don’t know why you don’t like it. Just for this we are going to have to postpone butt stuff. 😡
Glasgowdom1991
Posted
Brats gonna brat and frankly that is a brilliant bit of bratting
Posted
2 hours ago, MisterUp said:

Oh that’s no gouda. You have some seriously bratty briehavior on your hands. There’s only one thing you can fondue about it. Let her know you will not tolerate this cheesy behavior. If she does it again, your punishment must be swiss and unrelenting. You will bend her over and beat her ass black and bleu. This situation is going to take all of the discipline you can muenster.

Brilliant! :praise::praise::praise:

Posted
1 hour ago, tiemeupinil said:
You big oaf! Why are you putting our business on here? I love cheese! Everything about cheese. It is delicious. I don’t know why you don’t like it. Just for this we are going to have to postpone butt stuff. 😡

Surprised it doesn’t need postponing anyway the amount of cheese you must be eating. I told you before if I have to shame you publicly I will. You’re gonna learn.