CopperKnob

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Did someone get you lego?

Enlighten me  ;)

Posted
9 hours ago, callipygian said:

Enlighten me  ;)

Uhm because when you get lego as a present, it's wrapped up which is easy to undo but then the actual lego can sometimes be difficult

(Explaining a joke makes it less funny)

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Uhm because when you get lego as a present, it's wrapped up which is easy to undo but then the actual lego can sometimes be difficult

(Explaining a joke makes it less funny)

:)  I never got to the advanced 'lego' stage........   but it seems to have gotten much more technical than it once was!!!!

And personally I found that the explanation 'made' the joke (funnier) !!

Posted
Acceptance of ourselves is always the hardest, when we know we have more than one version of ourselves. Or maybe there's just more layers to some onions than others? I don't know. I know we all want acceptance though.
  • 2 weeks later...
PhoenixRiSeN
Posted

My beloved CopperKnob, you just summarized beautifully a second year university social work : CBU- learning to become comfortable being uncomfortable.  

I chatted with a very experienced Don for several months and his explanation was that the sub benefits from the east while entrusting your brain body soul to his judgment of what is best for you.

my warning bells went off.  

I went through a marriage where these were stolen from me.  

if the bells are ringing and your gut instinct is rumbling, may I be so bold for your happiness and identity that you listen 

a been there done that friend 

Posted
Thursday at 10:17 AM, PhoenixRiSeN said:

My beloved CopperKnob, you just summarized beautifully a second year university social work : CBU- learning to become comfortable being uncomfortable.  

I chatted with a very experienced Don for several months and his explanation was that the sub benefits from the east while entrusting your brain body soul to his judgment of what is best for you.

my warning bells went off.  

I went through a marriage where these were stolen from me.  

if the bells are ringing and your gut instinct is rumbling, may I be so bold for your happiness and identity that you listen 

a been there done that friend 

I blagged my way through year 1 and 2, i don't recall this module