Women that experienced a MFM Threesome

Ro****

Posted
some advice from a man’s propective…. Ensure you both have a safe word when you feel your uncomfortable. If shy to say anything maybe clenched fist. Communicate what your rules are for your male partner what you want him to do what you don’t, communicate through out. Take breaks during. And have fun
Cheekysub247
Posted
I had one when i was 18, never again. I found it very intimidating even as vanilla one. It wasnt planned.
I would suggest lots of communication as with anything.
Posted
I had one at 18, was unplanned, they were selfish and I felt cheap and used afterwards. Not something I want to repeat
Posted
I’ve set this up for my wife twice since we have been in the lifestyle. She loved it both times. I took charge setting it up. The first time was with someone I knew and and the second time was with a bisexual male we met from a Facebook book group. Yes there was a lot of communication to make it work. But both times she got her DP that she was looking forward to, and all around it was a good experience.
Posted

Hello @Rosita! From my own experiences, I can tell you that I love it. I have done it several times also MMFM. The most important part is setting boundaries, that's something for you and your hubby to discuss and decide, and then of course tell the 3rd person what he's allowed to do and what is off limits, in this way everything is set up and clear since the beginning, you want to enjoy yourself, feel comfortable and have an exciting and unique experience, so you have to be sure that everyone is on the same page, that you're in the right place and safe environment ( location is important too) then live your fantasy to the max.

Posted

@Sweettitsleah, thanks for the useful comment. Can you give an example of the kind of boundaries you communicated?

DarkArts1066
Posted

Hello @Rosita, I have done this over the years - with several partners, as I enjoy both facilitating -and watching their pleasure. As @Sweettitsleah mentions, boundaries are critically important.

Quite often they come down to sexual limits. Things like ‘no kissing on the mouth’, ‘no anal - or no vaginal intercourse’ (I had one partner who wanted to save her vagina specifically for us only, so she would offer anal sex as the alternative)
One of my current lady friends will only perform oral sex on me - she won’t suck anyone else… everything else is on the table though.
I should add that I don’t set these ‘rules’.
It’s her body, and what she wishes to give to another man is entirely her decision- and I am happy with that.

Always make sure that the third party knows your boundaries.
Do that BEFORE you meet, during the conversation leading up to playtime - to check for understanding …. And if the third party oversteps the mark even a little bit, use your safe word. Everything stops, and you either discuss - or leave. That is your call, but for me, one infringement is usually the start of more - and we are gone at that point.

Code words.
Especially if you are meeting with someone new for the first time.

Occasionally, it just doesn’t feel right…
In that event, it helps to have a code word set up that you can use to alert your partner / play-partner that you don’t wish to continue. Either party can use it…. At any time, and it avoids that embarrassing moment, when you say something like “why don’t you open your blouse and show “X” your breasts…”
And your partner says “sorry, it doesn’t feel right”
A code word - or phrase avoids that awkwardness, and means you can both bow out gracefully together.

In the example above, if it’s not right for one of you, then that question is never asked.

Incidentally, don’t forget to review the experience with your partner afterwards.

Your boundaries may shift after an experience… and it is important that you discuss and make changes to them if needs be.
Hope that all helps.

Posted
My husband and I had this dynamic, and it was fantastic! But it took us a long time to build that kind of trust. We started by simply talking about the fantasies and sharing different scenarios with each other that we would love to explore.

We did a lot of talking about how we were feeling. Hard, fast rule was if you were thinking it, you had to say it. Even if there was the tiniest bit of jealousy, it had to be shared.

We were very clear with each other that this was supposed to enhance our relationship and our feelings towards each other, and anything that would get between us was absolutely not gonna happen.

First, we played beside other people, only touching each other. Again, plenty of communication, and talk about if there was any jealousy or hard feelings.

When we finally jumped in, again, communication was essential. It was easy, because on the way there we would talk about all the hot things we were going to do, in the scene we would reach out and touch each other, include each other, make eye contact, smile, throw kisses to each other. Afterwards we talked about it and relived the sexy experience with each other. The process of actually trusting each other to play with so what else was a fantastic, sexy journey that I would highly recommend!
Posted
Personally I enjoy it. Communicate with your partner what you are comfortable with doing. I have set boundaries of what another man is allowed to do to me and I trust my Dom to make sure I am safe. That trust is the key component for me.
Posted
I've not had the pleasure of this experience yet but it must come down to communication. What do you and your partner hope to get out of it? I appreciate some of the comments and why some of the ladies may have been intimidated or made to feel like a piece of meat (unless that's what you want?). As a bi curious male I'd like an experience to be more balanced with all parties experiencing a little give and take. I would hope that if I made that clear with any future partners, then that would be my experience. Is that was in doubt or not on the table then it would be up to me and my partners whether we went ahead or not.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love MFM, in fact am having another 1 tomorrow! Got to have Chemistry with your fellow playmates, that is the Top Priority! Trust is a big issue too, most of all just have fun, I would suggest knowing you’re playmates. I’m having 1 a little later and 1 is my regular Lover and the other guy is his best Friend! I am the top priority in this particular 3 some, actually I’m always top priority! Just have fun!
Posted
If this helps to share........ I have experienced this once, and loved it.

An ex Vanilla but kinky partner , and I had agreed on who, in conversation. Someone I found attractive.

He part set it up without me knowing, in that, before we met up he'd contacted the guy and told him to ring back at such and such a time. Clever, as we were in the midst of playing when he called .......... so there were no nerves, I was 'in the zone' as it were, and excited.

We went out to meet him at a local Pub , chatted, flirted alot.......back home and had the experience.

I would say to have the experience with someone who knows you well, and your boundaries.
I can be so lost in the sensations that i ll think but not verbalise? So I need my partner to know me in that situation.

It was all exciting, Spontaneous, New, my first and only mmf and dp.
DarkArts1066
Posted
I agree 100% that having a threesome with a partner who knows you well is a good plan. It’s easy to get lost in the excitement of the moment… having someone there who can lead the way, AND decode your body language in those critical moments makes the whole explerience much more enjoyable.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I have seen many strong relationships crumble after a MfM 3some as well as fMf. All of which did not start their dynamic as Poly. Alot of times the psychological aspect of a 3some or even a Poly lifestyle is not spoken of.
DarkArts1066
Posted
6 hours ago, TheBigGentleman said:
I have seen many strong relationships crumble after a MfM 3some as well as fMf. All of which did not start their dynamic as Poly. Alot of times the psychological aspect of a 3some or even a Poly lifestyle is not spoken of.

It really is all about the openness, and honesty …. That has to be the basis for all play scenarios ……

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

First time very nervous… was with friend we know well. Once relax chat laugh little nerves go. sooo much I like and we do regular now.

Posted
I’ve done it twice before I got married. First time I wasn’t told about the second person, so it definitely was not initially consensual… but I allowed it because I was young and horny. It was fun. Make sure your partners know your limits: if you don’t like it or don’t do it, dont. Also be fair and equal: if you do it for one, be willing to do it for both. Like it’s been said in many places, COMMUNICATION IS KEY!