RUB AND TUG (ROZELLE, SYDNEY)

***Puppy

Posted

RUB AND TUG (ROZELLE)

It is 2:30 an and I can’t sleep, and my mind is wandering back to days past and adventures that I have filed in the deep recesses of my mind.
I used to go to this Chinese Rub-n-Tug Brothel. I used to always see Monica a cute Chinese whore. I started to introduce here to tying me up as part of the process. Then, binding my balls and dick with rope. She had never seen this sort of thing before. The first time I suggested it she went to get some rope and came back with this thick, stiff nylon rope that was as thick as my thumb and also had the “madam” in tow as well. I was lying on the bench face up and naked, hard as a rock. I just lay there while she said good things about my body and the size of my cock. I have very big nipples and she was particularly taken with those. She was really only curious as to what Monica wanted the rope for, but we had a chat about bondage tastes and that was that. I got to see her a lot more than I thought I would. Any way the rope didn’t work, it was way too thick.
After that session when the ropes didn’t work, I was asked by the Madame to have a little chat. She had some big alligator clips and was wondering if they were any good for Nipple Clips. They were straight from the hardware store and were just the metal teeth and no padding. She asked me if I would try them on my nipples, which I did. My God they hurt. But I have the trick I do with ***. I count to a hundred and see how it feels then. After I did that, yes it hurt but it was delicious erotic agony.
. Apparently, they had a bit of a demand for some bondage and *** play but were not familiar with it and the madam asked me if I would help them out ………HELL YES!!!!! I didn’t get a discount, but always had extra-long sessions as they often brought in other girls is to see.

Next week when I visited Monica, I had a pleasant surprise. They had bought some soft nylon rope and I showed Monica how to tie me to the bench and bind my cock and balls very tightly before she made me cum. But again, she called the Madam in, and she looked closely at what we had done. She asked my permission and then got to more girls in to see how it worked.
One time when I was bound, I asked Monica if she had any chopsticks. She ran off and got a cheap pair like you get at the noodle shop, no good. I got her to get some plastic ones. Then with KY gel, I got her to gently push it down inside my dick. Yes, it hurt, but I loved it. She was fascinated in a stunned sort of way. Again, she got the Madame and again they got some girls to watch. Huge turn on for me.
Over the course of the next 12 months or so, we did lots of experimenting and I will tell a few more at a later time.