I want to win my wife back sexually

Posted
Leave her and start dating other women, do kinky things with other women. She will feel there will be someone else in your life aswell, show her your strength and self worth that you are able to walk away from her and this behavior and that your still attractive to other people guaranteed she will start talking with you.
Posted
Don't even talk to her about but show her, as soon as you do kinky things with other women your energy will change she will guaranteed feel and notice it, that will be the change she will see in you it will grab her attention. Also read the book my secret garden from nancy friday
SophieSubSlut11
Posted

Some terribly dangerous advice has been added, but in *** of me being moderated but no one else, I won’t say anything. 

BruiseWayne
Posted
5 hours ago, SophieSubSlut11 said:

Some terribly dangerous advice has been added, but in *** of me being moderated but no one else, I won’t say anything. 

That was odd. I didn't feel like you were being any more antagonistic than I was or any more then what was necessary in that thread. Those guys telling her to just fuckin YOLO it when the guy was already exhibiting sketchy potentially dangerous behavior NEEDED to be called out and corrected. IDK...

SophieSubSlut11
Posted
10 minutes ago, BruiseWayne said:

That was odd. I didn't feel like you were being any more antagonistic than I was or any more then what was necessary in that thread. Those guys telling her to just fuckin YOLO it when the guy was already exhibiting sketchy potentially dangerous behavior NEEDED to be called out and corrected. 

Totally agree, It was called egotistical and petty drama. But his comment telling me to be silent and that I don’t matter and I’m just a kid conveniently got left behind.

Nothing like some real impartial moderation 🙃🙏

BruiseWayne
Posted
2 hours ago, SophieSubSlut11 said:

Totally agree, It was called egotistical and petty drama. But his comment telling me to be silent and that I don’t matter and I’m just a kid conveniently got left behind.

Lol why don't you DM it to me and I'll say it for ya. :)

Posted
2 hours ago, SophieSubSlut11 said:

Oh, I thought that those comments were directed to that individual rather than anyone else?

SophieSubSlut11
Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Oh, I thought that those comments were directed to that individual rather than anyone else?

Perhaps. Maybe a bit of both. But he agreed 😂😂