Blow job

tu****

Posted
Depends who with 🙂🙂🙂
Posted
Love it. I eat with her reading my clit so hott
Posted
Love it when I'm bottom getting my face fucked by a big dick.
Posted
69! I like how it becomes a bit of a competition to please your partner more than your partner can please you
Posted
I just want her to cum all over my lips.
It's a fucking race.
Posted
11 minutes ago, SissySlutU1nt said:
Love it when I'm bottom getting my face fucked by a big dick.

Me too it’s so amazing being face fucked

Posted
Its honestly one of my favorites, and as was previously pointed out it’s like an oral competition and everyone that participates is a winner
Posted
I don’t enjoy it at all. The positions required mean that I don’t get pleasure/stimulation from it and I’d much rather just enjoy giving OUR receiving
Posted
1 hour ago, FatefulDestiny said:

I don’t enjoy it at all. The positions required mean that I don’t get pleasure/stimulation from it and I’d much rather just enjoy giving OUR receiving

*OR

Posted
It is hands-down, the most intimate thing you can do with someone even if you don’t cum it’s still worth it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love it as an appetizer. No pressure on anyone to complete…just good old fun. I love being on the bottom with my head hanging off the bed a bit. That way I can both feel in control of when I’m giving head AND feel out of control by having him holding me down and pleasuring me.
Uncircumcisedlongstr
Posted
That sounds about right I love you pussy especially when it starts coming after taking my nuts
Uncircumcisedlongstr
Posted
I'm going to circumcised too so she love all that shit in her mouth
Posted
I love it when she is so willing to swallow.
Posted
I prefer going down on the person but I wouldn’t mind a little something back either