EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
5 hours ago, Barlow70 said:

I haven't had much luck finding them the last couple garys

5 hours ago, Princessxangelxbaby said:

I haven’t found any eggs for 2 days😭

5 hours ago, Jazzy4uk said:

Missing two eggs and can’t find them

4 hours ago, BadDragon613 said:

Hey pixie can you help me with the last two, I still need to find 14 & 20

Have sent you all a message 😊

Posted
I didn’t find the last three eggs for last 2 days .. help me
Posted
4 hours ago, tattedmomx3 said:

Just missing 14. Help pls 😅

3 hours ago, jdubbs978 said:

14&24? Any clues?😬

2 hours ago, SyrianSquirtDom said:

I need 4 more help please!!!

Have sent you all a message 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, vivaciousmarie said:

I am missing one and cannot for the life of me find it.

Happy to give you a hand but your filters are preventing me from messaging you but you are welcome to message me 😊

Posted
Plz help with last three eggs
Posted
49 minutes ago, pussyeater2023 said:

Still remain three for me … any clue ?

16 minutes ago, pussyeater2023 said:

I am missing still three more … plz anyone can help or clue me

10 minutes ago, pussyeater2023 said:

I didn’t find the last three eggs for last 2 days .. help me

2 minutes ago, pussyeater2023 said:

Plz help with last three eggs

I tried to message you but due to your filters I am unable to. You are welcome to message me 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, Chaos_bean said:

How do I send icons

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.
Today is the last day so if you are going to gift any, make sure you recollect them so you can get your points back. Also its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
same here im stuck in the last 2 what r the last 2 u need maybe i have found them
Posted
2 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.
Today is the last day so if you are going to gift any, make sure you recollect them so you can get your points back. Also its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Plz help me to find out three more

Posted
1 minute ago, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message 😊

Plz help me too

Posted
I am still missing 2,3 and 15 🥺🥺 no one is helping me
Posted
3 minutes ago, pussyeater2023 said:

Plz help me to find out three more

1 minute ago, pussyeater2023 said:

Plz help me too

I am happy to help you but I can't message you as you have filters on.  If you would like me to help you as I mentioned in previous post to you, you will need to message me. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I am happy to help you but I can't message you as you have filters on.  If you would like me to help you as I mentioned in previous post to you, you will need to message me. 

But I can’t text you because I have no membership… you can send me friend request and add me ??

Posted
4 minutes ago, pussyeater2023 said:

But I can’t text you because I have no membership… you can send me friend request and add me ??

I am sorry I can't send you a friend request unless I have spoken to you and I cant speak to you unless I can message you.  You have filters on your profile preventing me from messaging you.  If you would like me to help you, you can temporarily disable your filters and then I can message you.  If you don't wish to do that, that is fine, but then someone else who is in your filter range will need to try and help you instead because my hands right now are tied due to your filters. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I am sorry I can't send you a friend request unless I have spoken to you and I cant speak to you unless I can message you.  You have filters on your profile preventing me from messaging you.  If you would like me to help you, you can temporarily disable your filters and then I can message you.  If you don't wish to do that, that is fine, but then someone else who is in your filter range will need to try and help you instead because my hands right now are tied due to your filters. 

How can I remove my filter ?? Plz