Mistress asking for ***

Posted

Alright I need some help> I recently just got on a kinkd and the first women to contact me wanted to me my mistress. we both exchanged pics and I know she is a real person and all but she said that for her to take me as a slave she would need a $100 amazon gift card to buy a custom collar and strap on dildo for me.  My question is if I should do it and if this is a thing that mistresses actually do

Posted

for me the red flag is she seemingly wanted to be your Mistress very quickly.

High probability of being a scam.

-

In online Findom it is sometimes common for an initial payment to commence the "contract" - it's something that's certainly not for everyone (not for me) but this is usually very clear up front and also clear what you will get (you will pay x - then x per month - I will set you tasks and chat with you *this much*) 

But, yeah, her approaching you on *** for an item.... hmm... flags a go go.

Posted
You may feel the want to buy your Mistress gifts etc but there’s is never a reason for her to ask for a set amount unless you are visiting a professional. She may want you to purchase your own items yourself or via her but there is not reason why you have to buy it where she tells you to. If it’s from Amazon you could easily buy them yourself under her instruction of the kind of thing she’s like you to get. So are you asking ‘is this a con’....then it sounds very much like it is. You have to trust your instincts & if your on here asking us because you’re unsure, then you’ve already answered your own question. 😊
Posted
The gift card thing is a notorious scam , I would suggest asking to meet so you can buy the gift in person as this way you can present it on bender knee more befitting a mistress .
Posted
If she says no ........ walk away
Posted
That’s a findom, financial Dom/Domme. It’s only about the financial exchange. Fine for people who enjoy that kind of dynamic where they want to pay or enjoy the *** of knowing they’re only wanted because they pay for it. But if you want a genuine dynamic it’s not for you. Just my thoughts.
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
I find more and more Dommes are doing this. Before you even start to get to know each other, they want s tribute. If you do, they expect more and more. The trouble is finding a mistress who is into domminating as they like to and enjoy it, are very far and few between. Keep your card in your wallet and keep searching. There are some very good mistresses out there. We just need to find them.
Posted

I don't think it's actually *that* difficult to find them - and also just because someone is requiring tribute for whatever reason (job / test / scam) doesn't mean they don't enjoy the lifestyle.

I do find it interesting the amount of guys who are "I'd do anything... except pay" it kinda fails an early test.

A tip - focus on looking and presenting on what you can offer - if you can't offer much, then *** is pretty much all you're good for (and good looks are unimportant)

Posted
Just my opinion but sounds like a total scam. Especially if you haven’t met in person. Try and pick them out together. Don’t just let her disappear with your ***. She could be totally honest and above board. If that’s true she should have no qualms about meeting and picking together. If she does....you know what’s up
Posted
Oh hell no. Do not give her a penny. Scam scam scam
Posted
thank you for your input everyone i am new to this all so this advice was great
Posted
46 minutes ago, ConnerG2121 said:

thank you for your input everyone i am new to this all so this advice was great

it's very easy to get a little carried away - you're new to something - type your first messages and WOAH - someone seems interested.  Great!  But, it's important to kinda also self reflect a little bit - why was it so easy?

If someone expresses an interest in being your Mistress and doing so quickly - then, why, what did you actually do that impressed them?   

A lot is like the vanilla world - you wouldn't expect a Lady to be like "hey, want to be my boyfriend/husband/etc" straight out of the blue - so the same applies really in kink world.  

Good luck 

Posted

If someone on a vanilla dating site asked you for $100 to buy you some new underwear would you send it to them without questioning