Good Girls - A Conundrum

CopperKnob

Posted
How good can a good girl be if the good girl likes bad things?
Is it the bad things that make her good or the good things that make her bad?
If the good girl gets the bad things then the good girl may feel good; but if the good girl gets the good things is the good girl now bad?
Discuss
Posted
What constitutes a good girl is a matter of perspective.. sometimes it’s a girl liking the the good things, sometimes the bad.. sometimes still it’s the good girl that likes good things but does and/or learns to like the bad to please somebody else.
Posted
Hahaha. Can I plead the Fifth 🙋🏼‍♀️
Posted
A good girl may have dirty thoughts.
Posted
A good girl is a good girl if someone of consequence believes her to be so.

It only takes one, and she decides. It could be herself, but she usually rents this sort of thing out. Finds a North star somehow.

What she likes, how she feels about it, what she needs, how she interplays between the perceived good (perceived by others apart from her north star) is immaterial karmic fluff.

How she forgives herself, how she moves when her awareness changes, how comfortable she is in the light, and how much she can do there while she is there. These all help her to edge away from her karmic debris to be in her sweet divine goodness more of the time, but they don't change how she is defined.

Almost all girls are inherently good by this definition.
Posted
I think the good girl is only good because of the bad things she does, were she to do good things, that doesn’t make her necessarily bad, unless it’s against the rules, in which case it’s bad things in an unacceptable way, which need to be made into the acceptable bad things of which make her good
Posted
Good is based on your paradigm. What is good what is bad?
Posted
You’re a good girl if you do the things that please your master. Who decides what is good and bad anyway? How can I pass judgement on another for something they do (obviously there are exceptions to this) and decide because I don’t like it or think that it may be “wrong” that it actually is? If what you do doesn’t cause harm to anyone else (and harm means permanent damage either physical or psychological) what right does someone not directly connected have the right to pass judgement?
Posted (edited)

What about those who are "very good" at being "very bad"?

Edited by KinkyMinx2023
Posted
2 hours ago, KinkyMinx2023 said:

What about those who are "very good" at being "very bad"?

They tend to have a curl right in the middle of their forehead

Posted
My head's gone all Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper after reading that CK!! 🤣😂
Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:
My head's gone all Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper after reading that CK!! 🤣😂

It's an honest question 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

It's an honest question 😂

I guess it comes down to defining both good and bad in this instance - is it bad that a good girl (or boy for that matter) wants something that's good for her/him or is it good?

Posted
Bad at being good or good at being bad?
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

I guess it comes down to defining both good and bad in this instance - is it bad that a good girl (or boy for that matter) wants something that's good for her/him or is it good?

Peter Pepper...

Posted
55 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Peter Pepper...

...sells seashells on the sea shore? 🤣😂

Posted

So is it a question of whether two goods make a bad and / or do two bads make a good.......... 

I can see you conundrum....  maybe some chalk and a blackboard would help... ?  Do blackboards still exist.....?