Boobs kink, nipple play

Posted
Hey kinksters

Hope you are ok

I have a deep kink for sucking boobs and nipple play but I often struggle to bring it up with someone I’m chatting to. Mostly by my own *** of being ridiculed by the fact that this can be linked to being a mommy’s boy thing, which a big ick.
Call it make ego if you will but I call myself dom and then I ask my sub that I wanna suck her tits, even in my mind sometimes looks like giving up that control that I enjoy esp over those brats coz I’m definitely not a switch.
With exp my ex used to enjoy me sucking on her tits massively but it’s something we discovered while playing, she would have multiple orgasm just by nipple play. And OfCourse theirs a fair share of people divided on boobs vs ass

I’m not sure how to bring it up casually with someone new without feeling awkward.

Thoughts ? Ideas ?
Posted
I’m the same way. No one is 100% anything. If they say they are, they’re lying. My girls know that I find pleasure in their embrace, comfort in their femininity, and warmth in their bodies.

My name ain’t Christian and there’s a whole lotta Gray area.
Posted
Just talk about it, they are your subs, we are supposed to please our Master’s in all ways including our tits! I wish my Master did more of that!
Posted
Don’t bring it up casually. Bring it up in a discussion of needs and desires to meet your sexual desires. Personally I love to have mine sucked and played with and I will discuss it with my partner. No matter if someone is dom/domme or sub desires and needs have to be discussed and respected. I’ve never considered a man sucking me to be mommy play bc it was not brought up that way in our interaction. You got this! Just be open and honest in your conversations.
Posted
Bring it up with a casual, “how sensitive are your nipples” while leaning in to lick them lightly. Depending on her answer, choose how you proceed
Posted
Yeah bro just bring it up
Whatever form of partner you have you have to be able to freely express without shame in a safe loving environment.
Posted
1 hour ago, SouthernBelle82 said:
Don’t bring it up casually. Bring it up in a discussion of needs and desires to meet your sexual desires. Personally I love to have mine sucked and played with and I will discuss it with my partner. No matter if someone is dom/domme or sub desires and needs have to be discussed and respected. I’ve never considered a man sucking me to be mommy play bc it was not brought up that way in our interaction. You got this! Just be open and honest in your conversations.

Thanks that's a great idea to gently introduce it with my other kinks

Posted
I also agree that regardless of a dom/sub dynamic, you should be having actual conversations prior to engaging in any activity so that you know what she likes. You can bring up what you like and the importance and see how things play out from there.
Posted
As a male I have always enjoyed breast and nipples and had considered my technique pretty good and had few complaints.

As a dominant I was asked by a submissive to explore induced lactation, so I researched and educated myself on it.

With time and practice developed my ‘latching’ and ‘suckling’ techniques to a point they were able to orgasm through this alone.

Since then when meeting with other submissive, I have introduced these techniques through sensory play to gauge their enjoyment of breast/nipple play or discussing before play and they produced far more mutual pleasure than my previous techniques.
Posted
3 minutes ago, InnocentAli said:
I also agree that regardless of a dom/sub dynamic, you should be having actual conversations prior to engaging in any activity so that you know what she likes. You can bring up what you like and the importance and see how things play out from there.

I do try to have a conversation with my sub and discussing likes, dislikes, kinks, fantasies etc but I just feel awkward bringing up that I wanna suck you boobs and play with my subs nipples. I just hoped there was an easy way to bring it up without me having to give up that control and without feeling awkward

Posted
Most men in my experience are enjoy sucking on tits. It’s never come across as mommy play. Just be confident about what you like and give those intrusive thoughts the boot
Posted
2 hours ago, dom_matty said:

I do try to have a conversation with my sub and discussing likes, dislikes, kinks, fantasies etc but I just feel awkward bringing up that I wanna suck you boobs and play with my subs nipples. I just hoped there was an easy way to bring it up without me having to give up that control and without feeling awkward

Even just saying. “Hey. I want to suck your boobs.” While holding strong eye contact and talking in a calm, assertive (non-angry) tone can get you there.

Why can’t you simply bring up, “I am a master breast suckler?” It’s less difficult than you think it is, but you have some limiting beliefs around what you seem to think around it. The better you get at it, and the more you frame it as a way you both win (you both enjoy it) as opposed to just something you would like, the easier it will be. Women often love having their boobs sucked, as you can see in the comments, so especially if you can do it well, you’re in a better place than you think.

Try reading “loving what is”, you might find some very useful stuff for challenging your limiting beliefs there.

Posted
2 hours ago, KentDom6969 said:
As a male I have always enjoyed breast and nipples and had considered my technique pretty good and had few complaints.

As a dominant I was asked by a submissive to explore induced lactation, so I researched and educated myself on it.

With time and practice developed my ‘latching’ and ‘suckling’ techniques to a point they were able to orgasm through this alone.

Since then when meeting with other submissive, I have introduced these techniques through sensory play to gauge their enjoyment of breast/nipple play or discussing before play and they produced far more mutual pleasure than my previous techniques.

Teach me your ways master jedi 👀

Posted
5 hours ago, p13pie said:

Teach me your ways master jedi 👀

Ha……certainly not a Master Jedi, just believe in trying to be the best dominant I can be for the submissive I have been given their gift of submission.
Research as knowledge is power and the really tough 😳 part…..practice, practice, practice 😈

Posted

I love boobs, I love all boob related play. I have never once thought the other person would think i had mommy issues. At least not with normal boob play. As how to bring it up. I imagine if you are talking to someone, maybe not in the first conversation, however at some point surely you are going to discuss your fetish's to make sure you are compatible etc. At that point simply mention it.

Now as an addition to the above, I am also into lactation and Breast feeding, no idea why, just I always have, now this is play is where I do get a little worried about maybe the other person getting the wrong Idea, as I am not interested in being a little or any type of Adult baby play etc. 

I still bring the last point up though, as the other person could be into it too. If not at least you know what play they do not like. Though I do have to say I am yet to find anyone locally who is lactating that are in a position to let me try.

Posted
The best way I've found that I've never felt anyway uncomfortable is just in general get to know you stage 2, still just talking but asking personal questions, is guys ask how sensitive are your nipples.